Product Manager (remote)
Company: Ad Hoc Team
Posted on: September 24, 2022
This is a remote position.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal
government better serve people. Our team of experts from across
commercial industry and government brings the modern skills
necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital
services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their
users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and
Our Product Managers work closely with partners and
cross-functional teams to build the right things, in the right way
at all stages of the product life cycle. Product managers help
define business goals, identify opportunities, develop roadmaps,
and manage the iterative delivery of new features and products.
They are skilled at working with stakeholders to shape solutions
and leverage agile/lean principles to ensure that what is delivered
is both desirable to end users and reliable at scale.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As government contractor, all hires may be required to meet
additional pre-employment contingencies to the extent required by
applicable law, at the time of hire or any time thereafter
What You'll Do
- Draw on best practices in product management, agile software
development, and human centered design to deliver new digital
services that meet the public's expectations of a 21st century
- Support a cross-functional team by developing shared processes
and documentation that enables product, research, and engineering
to work towards shared outcomes from ideation through
- Work with clients to set goals, define related outcomes and key
performance indicators (KPIs) and manage priorities against a
What You'll Bring
- At least 5 years experience serving as a Product Manager of a
cross-functional team, ideally within an agile environment.
- Experience shipping consumer-facing features or products.
- Skilled at breaking down problems, building consensus, and
setting direction in the face of uncertainty.
- Proven ability translating qualitative and quantitative
feedback into product requirements and actionable insights.
- Experienced at managing priorities and tradeoffs to deliver the
highest value solutions for clients and end users.
- Superior product judgement - understands when to pivot and how
to experiment in order to reduce uncertainty and inform next
- Strong written and verbal communicator; can build trust with
partners and influence decision-making towards the highest value
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Use What You Need Vacation Policy
- 401K with employer match
- Paid parental leave after one year of service
- Continuing education/annual conference attendance stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age,
pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status,
political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the
law protects from employment discrimination.
In support of theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, and others
like it across the country, Ad Hoc job descriptions feature the
starting range we reasonably expect to pay to candidates who would
join our team with little to no need for training on the
responsibilities we've outlined above. Actual compensation is
influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to
skill set, level of experience, and responsibility. The range of
starting pay for this role is $96,777 - $130,591 and information on
benefits offered is here. Our recruiters will be happy to answer
any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more
about your salary requirements.
Keywords: Ad Hoc Team, Columbus , Product Manager (remote), Executive , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!