Project Manager- Land Acquisition
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Position Located in Charleston SC , Columbus OH or Pittsburgh
PAThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Morgan GearyAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $0 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:Client works to
rehabilitate degraded ecosystems and preserve environmentally
sensitive habitats through sound, strong economic and ecological
partnerships.Why join us?Large Company with many opportunities!Job
DetailsThe Project Manager provides accountable execution of
projects for success. The collaborative nature of projects requires
project managers to perform a wide variety of tasks in addition to
their primary project management responsibilities. These may
include field data collection, design support, technical writing,
performance monitoring, and landowner coordination. Core PM
responsibilities include regulatory coordination and technical
execution of projects. The Project Manager reports to the General
Manger or Vice President and specific duties are project-level
financial management, project scheduling, staff coordination, and
Management Team support. Key responsibilities, reporting, and
performance metrics are detailed below.Financial Management
- Assist Management Team with initial development and review of
- Solicit bids from vendors/consultants and coordinate
- Review and approve vendor invoices and track against
- Maximize project credit yield within regulatory
- Obtain timely credit releases to support sales.
- Maintain current financial model based on actual project costs
and report significant changes to supervisor and Management
- Proactively address budget overruns.Scheduling and
- Ensure timely preparation and submittal of regulatory
- Schedule and attend regulatory meetings.
- Manage vendors/consultants to ensure on-schedule completion of
- Provide reporting and communication of project schedule status
to supervisor and proactively address delays.Staff Coordination
- Coordinate with staff to assign, prioritize, track, and execute
- Provide technical oversight and execution for all project
- Forecast workload and address gaps or excessive workloads.
- Mentor Staff through on the job training, QA/QC reviews, and
- Supervise staff on specific project tasks and assist Management
Team with staff evaluations.
- Participate in hiring process and new-employee
onboarding.Management Team Support
- Support strategic planning process.
- Participate in site evaluations of potential project
opportunities with GMs, VPs, Land Consultants, and Management
- Work with Management Team to develop project proposals,
financial models, and prospectuses.
- Participate in industry trade group events, conferences, and
- Provide landowner and client communication and support
throughout project implementation.Reporting and Performance
MetricsThe Project Manager is expected to maintain project
financial models (budget and schedule) in real-time based on
milestones met, project delays, credit yield adjustments, vendor
bids and invoices, etc. The Project Manager will present updates
and adjustments to financial models monthly to their supervisor. In
addition to monthly meetings, the Project Manager will coordinate
closely with the Management Team members on an as-needed
basis.Performance metrics will be specific, measurable, attainable,
and support goals. Metrics will include timely completion of
project milestones, submittals, credit releases, and budget
compliance.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Columbus , Project Manager- Land Acquisition, Executive , Blacklick, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!