Service and Repair Manager - Hgglunds USA
Location: Grove City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Company DescriptionOur drive and control technologies ensure
efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of
any size. We inspire our customers with intelligent components,
tailored system solutions, and services from fully connected
applications to the factory of the future. Bosch Rexroth is
dedicated to making the world a better place through innovation and
technology. We are looking for associates who will take on our
customers challenges with passion and persistence until the right
solution is found and who will thrive in a face-paced,
collaborative and exciting environment. Why work with Bosch
- Challenging Projects : We are driven by innovation and being at
the cutting edge of everything that we do. At Bosch Rexroth every
day is different, and your time will be filled with interesting and
- Amazing Colleagues: Our people make us who we are, and we are
very proud of our diverse and skilled global team. Having a
supportive and encouraging team around you can make all the
- *Learning and Development:* We want you to reach your fullest
potential, for both yourself and for Bosch Rexroth. Thats why we
actively promote growth and development.
- Change the World: We want to give you the opportunity to not
only drive your career forward but also to change the world. The
work we do at Bosch Rexroth can make a big difference to the world
- Social & Value-Driven: We have a tradition of assuming social
responsibility in all that we do. Our success, and our roadmap for
thefuture, is based on our lived values. This covers everything,
from community to the environment, to being a social employer.
- *Flexibility & Freedom:* We strive to give you a balance
between your work and home life, as well as the freedom to drive
your career forward.
- International Opportunities: We are a truly global, fully
networked company, with locations in more than 80 countries all
over the world. The Hgglunds Large Hydraulic Drives product line is
an integrated part of Bosch Rexroth. Our key market segments
include the Mining & Material Handling, Pulp & Paper, Recycling,
Chemical, Rubber & Plastics, Sugar, and Marine & Offshore industry.
A Hgglunds direct drive system comprises a hydraulic motor and a
flexibly placed drive unit, overseen by a control and monitoring
system. Our facility in Grove City, Ohio is headquarters for sales
and service activities of Hgglunds products in the U.S.Job
DescriptionThe candidate will manage the Field Service and Motor
Repair team for the Hgglunds business in the USA. The candidate
must be capable of multi-tasking with competing customer and
internal priorities while maintaining company core values and safe
work practices for associates. Must consider multiple factors and
decision outcomes in this role as judgement errors could result in
equipment failure, warranty exposure, unsatisfied customers, and
potentially safety issues. Handles sensitive customer and internal
information such as quotes, purchase orders, technical information
some of which may be proprietary. This role will have frequent
contact with internal associates from all departments, suppliers
and source plant.Principle duties include:Support the growth and
development of the Hgglunds Service and Repair business in USA in
accordance with BU growth targets.
- Manage service group in Grove City, Ohio and Houston, Texas, to
provide all repair and service processes to U.S. customers of
- Supervise field service personnel, support startups,
troubleshooting, preventative maintenance and system upgrades for
customer sites throughout US, some internationally.
- Supervise motor repair Group Leader, who manages Grove City and
Houston repair shops.
- Direct customer service support for motor and pump repair
- Conduct evaluations of direct reports, measure and develop
- Meet revenue and cost targets, maintain and report departmental
- Support budget and capital expenditure planning.
- Conduct failure investigations and process warranty claim
- Review and advise on customer specific terms and HSE
- Identify and implement continuous improvement projects.
- Support staff to provide internal and external
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time, both domestic and
internationally for customer and internal
- Must possess a Bachelors of Science degree in electrical,
mechanical, fluid power or other engineering discipline/related
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years of technical experience in the
power transmission/fluid power field or related industrial
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering drawings, hydraulic
and electrical schematics.
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of personnel management.
- Strong customer relations, presentation, and negotiation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Possess time management skills to handle a consistently high
level of activity with field service and motor repair team with
demanding timelines and sometimes highly urgent situations.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, ability to lead projects and
cross functional teams.Preferred Requirements:
- Experience in SAP
- Fluid Power Hydraulic Certification
- Experience with electrical control systemsAdditional
InformationBOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology,
Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and
- AWIM (A World In Motion)By choice, we are committed to a
diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Keywords: Bosch, Columbus , Service and Repair Manager - Hgglunds USA, Executive , Grove City, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!