Community Manager for Victoria Place and Clough Commons Apartments
Company: Woda Cooper Companies
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Community Manager for Victoria Place and Clough Commons
Who We Are:
Woda Cooper Companies, Inc. is a rapidly growing development,
construction, and property management organization dedicated to the
creation of quality affordable housing to benefit those who need it
most. We are an employee-owned, passion-driven group that changes
each community of which we are a part. We manage over 14,000
housing units in 15 states, proudly serving seniors, veterans, and
other economically challenged groups. We seek ambitious, talented
individuals who want to grow with a rapidly expanding company whose
success is not only measured in dollars and cents, but in lives
changed. With a development portfolio of $1.5 billion, Woda Cooper
consistently ranks among the top affordable housing developers and
owners in the country by Affordable Housing Finance.
The purpose of this position is to ensure that the Community or
Communities assigned operate in compliance with all governmental
and lender regulations, operate at the highest economic occupancy,
operate with the greatest cash flow, and have the best curb
- High school diploma. Vocational or trade school certification a
plus. Associate or Bachelor degree a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in customer service related positions.
- Experience in rental housing management a plus.
- Experience working in affordable housing programs including one
of more of the following: LIHTC, USDA Rural Development, Section 8,
HOME a plus.
- Strong computer skills. Experience with Yardi Voyager a
- Position requires travel to Community and/or Community
locations and surrounding markets.
- A valid driver's license and insurance coverage required.
In this role you will:
- Oversee all aspects of the operations of the Community or
- Ensure all actions on site are conducted within the Woda
Management & Real Estate, LLC, policies and procedures.
- Ensure all residents conduct themselves per the terms of the
lease and rules/regulations.
- Ensure each resident file is in compliance with all SHFA
commitments and any other governmental commitments. Ensure each
resident file complies with any and all lender and investor
commitments as well.
- Market the Community when vacancies are forecasted to occur and
build a waiting list.
- Ensure resident's selected meet occupancy criteria ("Tenant
Selection Plan") and will produce the highest economic occupancy as
- Review all expenditures and ensure the Community is receiving
the greatest value for each outlay. Ensure the Community operates
within the budget.
- Ensure the Community has the highest and greatest curb appeal
within the budget constraints.
We offer competitive wages and annual bonus opportunities. Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Cell Phone Discount
- Paid time off, including 8 paid holidays & 2 additional
If interested, please submit your resume for consideration.
Keywords: Woda Cooper Companies, Columbus , Community Manager for Victoria Place and Clough Commons Apartments, Executive , Waverly, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!