Director of Assisted Living - LPN
Company: Trilogy Health Services
Posted on: March 20, 2023
JOIN TEAM TRILOGY
The Director of Assisted Living directs the health concerns of each
Assisted Living Resident including; resident assessments,
medication/pharmacy management and resident activities of daily
living and personal care needs. - Hires and supervises nursing
staff for assisted living unit. - Directs and ensures that services
are performed in consideration of the health, welfare, safety and
the satisfaction of our Residents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with the Director of Post-Acute Services and/or
Director of Health Services relating to day-to-day operation of
clinical services for the entire campus.
- Ensures that each resident's pre-admission screen is completed
prior to move-in. Monitors routinely for changes in condition to
ensure changes are addressed.
- Directs the Lifestyle and Care Needs Assessments of Residents
to determine the initial and ongoing needs of the residents'
medical and personal care requirements.
- Assists Residents with Activities of Daily Living (ADL),
including but not limited to bathing, dressing, grooming, dining,
- Ensures that the CareTracker information is updated timely and
documentation is completed promptly.
- Directs and ensures that documentation is completed and changes
are addressed relating to Resident needs.
- Leads and assists in the development of the service plan in
conjunction with the resident/family and ensures communication of
the plan to care givers.
- Facilitates the Assisted Living Resident Meeting and follows-up
with feedback and concerns in a timely manner.
- Coordinates all pharmacy/medication needs and ensures
compliance with State regulations and Company policies and
- Serves as liaison to provide communication between the
Resident, Health Campus and external health care providers, family
members and referral sources to ensure achievement of the optimum
effort in meeting the health related needs of the
- Supervises assists and participates in performing treatment
regimens per physician orders.
- Leads and ensures Resident medical records and chart
information are maintained according to State guidelines.
- Assists in training of Nursing Assistants (CNA, QMA, etc.) in
the provision of activities of daily living assistance,
pharmacy/medication policies and procedures, infection control,
dietary issues and all other health related training needs that
impact on meeting the needs of the residents, and state
- Provides support in the interview and selection process for
Nursing Assistants and licensed staff in the Assisted Living
- Assists with the Director of Post-Acute Services and/or
Director of Health Services in the necessary hiring, recruitment
and selection and ongoing training of clinical staff
- Ensures that employees' need for CPR/First Aid training meets
state regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Ensures all orientation and training requirements are met as
required by the state regulations and company policy and
- Serves as weekend management and provides coverage and on-call
duties on a rotating basis or as needed.
- Assists in organizing and directing the marketing programs of
the campus in conjunction with company policies and
- Executes strategies to build alliances with key referral
- Distributes campus information to referral sources.
- Serves as a contact for inquiries, tours, and move-in
procedures when necessary.
- Serves on, participate in and attend various committees of the
health campus (i.e. CCM, infection control, policy advisory, QA,
etc.) as required and as appointed by the Executive
- Attends and participates in annual company required in-service
- Minimal travel including overnight stay as necessary.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- LPN with a degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current unencumbered LPN license in the state of
- Valid CPR certification.
- Valid drivers' license and ability to operate a large van/bus
(up to 15-passenger) vehicle
WHERE YOU'LL WORK : LocationUS-OH-Pickerington
GET IN TOUCHMisty (614) 992-7835
LIFE AT TRILOGY
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an
innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville,
KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a
certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best
Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to
grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity
for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company
and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you
care for others. #C4U
-The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition -Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy - It's Where You Belong
Trilogy Health Services is an equal opportunity employer that is
committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit
discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color,
sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Trilogy Health Services, Columbus , Director of Assisted Living - LPN, Executive , Pickerington, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...