Project Manager - Standardized Operations and Analytics PMO (REMOTE)
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Maximus is seeking a Project Manager to join the Standardized
Operations and Analytics (SOA) PMO team. The SOA PMO team is
responsible for all new government contracts and implementations
across the enterprise. We are looking for project managers who have
experience with government contracting. Medicaid/Medicare and/or
clinical services experience would be a plus.This is a remote
position with travel requirements of up to 25% that may be required
to project sites during implementations. Please note, an active PMP
certification is required for this role.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all client contact throughout the implementation of a
- Track all implementation activities and artifacts.
- Lead and participate in requirement and process analysis
sessions and interviews.
- Create MS Project schedules to align with required timeline and
scope (per RFP).
- Create and review project deliverables.
- Maintain project forecasts and budgets.
- Collaborate with various functional and technical teams
(MAXIMUS and external partners) to ensure timeline, complete, and
- Contribute to corporate repository of project standards.
- Contribute to proposal writing.
- This is a REMOTE position.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Perform other duties as assigned.EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in
Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or
- At least 5 years of project management experience which must
include leadership of at least one complex project.
- PMP certification is required.
- Must possess exceptional organizational, interpersonal, written
and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally,
verbally and in writing, to all segments of the population.
- Experience in managing both staff and processes,
deadline-oriented work, budgets and revenue and profitability.
- Experience leading complex projects spanning multiple
knowledge, technical, and functional disciplines.
- Health or Human Services experience a plus.
- Experience working as a team member and independently.
- Strong computer skills, including intermediate to expert skill
level of MS Office, MS Project, and SharePoint.EDUCATION AND
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTSTRAVEL REQUIREMENTS OF UP TO 25% MAY BE
REQUIRED TO PROJECT SITES DURING IMPLEMENTATIONSPMP CERTIFICATION
REQUIREDMAXIMUS INTRODUCTIONSince 1975, Maximus has operated under
its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People,
enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with
their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and
human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business
process management and technology solutions that contribute to
improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity,
accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored
programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a
proud partner to government agencies in the United States,
Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom.
For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.EEO
STATEMENTEEO Statement: Active military service members, their
spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies
Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability
that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique
skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path
that allows you to continue making a difference for our country.
We're proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to
serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from
military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired
veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse
of an active military service member, we have challenging and
rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and
diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides
equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled
status.PAY TRANSPARENCYMaximus compensation is based on various
factors including but not limited to job location, a candidate's
education, training, experience, expected quality and quantity of
work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value
analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal
pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximus's
total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and
long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards.
Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees,
including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance,
a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off.
Compensation ranges may differ based on contract value but will be
commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An
applicant's salary history will not be used in determining
Keywords: MAXIMUS, Columbus , Project Manager - Standardized Operations and Analytics PMO (REMOTE), Executive , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...