Market Vice President
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Kforce is one of the premier leaders in the staffing industry,
where Great People = Great ResultsSM. For over 50 years we've
thrived on building relationships and making a positive impact in
the lives of those we touch. We believe in acting with integrity,
doing the right thing and giving back to our communities.
A professional staffing services firm, Kforce stands for
KnowledgeForce--, describing our highly skilled professionals. Our
flexible and direct hire staffing specialists engage over 23,000
highly skilled Technology and Finance & Accounting professionals
annually, connecting them with more than 4,000 customers. Our
national network of 60 offices, two national recruiting centers,
and 2,000+ associates support our ability to meet the needs of
customers of all sizes, including 70% of the Fortune 100.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert
training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of Great
People that will cheer you on your road to success!
The Market Vice President is responsible and accountable for
managing and directing operations within a given market (market
size $55-75M) to achieve ongoing revenue growth, profitability and
productivity in multiple service offerings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise Directors, Managers, Account Executives, Associates,
and other staff as appropriate.
- Manage the staffing, training and development of all employees
in the market. Ensure employees have accessibility to appropriate
training tools. Coordinate with Corporate Training Department as
- Promote cross-selling and proactive sharing of account
information among Kforce divisions under their control.
- Develop and execute the overall sales plan for the market
including territory alignment, account assignment and adherence to
- Work with all product markets in the market to maximize overall
- Responsible for profit and loss for the locations
- Manage and deploy company assets in a cost-effective
- Work directly with other Market Vice Presidents and Directors
to develop and share ideas and business strategies across
- Ensure all corporate directives are executed completely and in
a timely fashion.
- Participate in client visits and monitors the overall client
satisfaction rate in the market.
Keywords: Kforce, Columbus , Market Vice President, Executive , Dublin, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!