Account Manager (AM)
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Account Manager (AM)BCforward is currently seeking a highly
motivated Account Manager (AM) for an opportunity in Columbus, OH,
Indianapolis, IN, Phoenix, AZ, Dallas, TX Tampa, FL; or Jersey
City, NJ! Summary:
- Duration: Full-Time Employment (FTE) w/ full benefits &
- Industry: Finance & Staffing
- Special requirements: Hybrid, will split time between client
site & remote. Job Responsibilities: Relationship Management:
- Foster strong relationships with hiring managers, serving as
their primary point of contact for job order qualification and
- Regularly follow up with hiring managers to provide updates on
progress including candidate submissions, active interviews in
process, and any relevant feedback
- Act as a trusted advisor to hiring managers, offering insights
and recommendations to enhance the recruitment process and meet
their staffing needs. Job Order Qualification:
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers to understand their
business needs and job requirements.
- Conduct comprehensive job order qualification discussions to
gather detailed information about the position, including
responsibilities, qualifications, and desired candidate
- Clarify any ambiguous or incomplete information, seeking
additional details to ensure accurate job descriptions.
- Provide feedback on job orders to manage expectations and
position the delivery team for success by addressing any issues on
the front end.
- Timeline, or downstream, all job orders, when possible, to
ensure the greatest likelihood of success. Responsibility for
- Provide complete and accurate information to candidates
regarding the client and their expectations for the role.
- Coordinate interviews, conduct interview preps and debriefs,
provide post-interview feedback, and ultimately extend offers that
are going to be accepted.
- Manage the onboarding process as the candidate's primary point
- Verify and track required candidate paperwork, certifications,
and background checks, ensuring timely completion and adherence to
- Conduct pre-start alignment conversations, first day check in's
and ensure appropriate aftercare post-start. Collaboration and
- Collaborate with the recruitment team and other internal
stakeholders to align job order requirements and recruitment
- Utilize CRM software and other tools to track and manage job
order information, ensuring accurate and up to date records.
- Generate reports and provide regular updates on job order
status, progress, and achievement of KSMs. About BCforward:
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm.
Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into
a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in
Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery
centers across North America and India. We are currently the
largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana.
Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely
configured IT staffing and project solutions over the years of
catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently
maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional
brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver
services for a variety of industries in both public and private
sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
www.BCforward.com www.facebook.com/bcforward Interested candidates
please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 207459
when responding to this ad.
Keywords: BCforward, Columbus , Account Manager (AM), Executive , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!