Assistant Director of Nursing
Company: Wallick Communities
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Description We need you at Oakleaf Village as an Assistant
Director of Nursing! Come be a part of the Wallick team where we
are making a difference in residents lives. Specifics:
- This is a full-time position.
- Flexibility is required.
- This position will work some weekends and holidays and will
include an on-call rotation. Benefits:
- Pay on-demand (access your money as you earn it)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance within two weeks
- Free meals
- Company provided uniforms
- Gym membership or Fitness equipment reimbursement
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life, short-term disability, accident, critical
illness, and hospital indemnity coverage
- Paid time off & Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with a company match after 90 days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Working at Wallick Communities:
Diversity, equity, inclusion, plus belonging. Four impactful words.
One powerful and transformative journey. Here at Wallick, we know
that when we invest in the equity of each group, all groups
benefit. Its not about one person, one idea, nor any one action.
Its about what we can accomplish together. Join us and work towards
creating an inclusive and diverse workforce experience at Wallick.
About your role as an Assistant Director of Nursing: With care and
compassion, you will provide quality nursing care to all residents,
ensuring they receive the best treatment, and providing a
comfortable and safe place to call Home. You will, additionally,
provide support for nursing staff. Your Responsibilities as a
Clinical Care Coordinator on our team:
- Provide exceptional nursing services.
- Will work the floor at times and will oversee the med
- Scheduled to work every other weekend as well as a holiday
- Must be flexible, compassionate, and dependable.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing/medical practices and
procedures, regulations, and guidelines.
- Manage supervisory and nursing support personnel.
- Reviews staff performance and ensures state standards of
quality care are adhered to.
- Responsible for ensuring all shifts are adequately
- Assists with day-to-day functions within the nursing department
and makes rounds during patient checks.
- Must be able to communicate effectively written and verbally
with residents, staff, management, and families.
- Collaborate with the Director to identify and resolve
departmental deficiencies with implemented correction plans.
- Identify and address any quality-assurance auditing
- Trains new nursing staff.
- Assists with care plans and assessments.
- Sits in on care conferences.
- This position will be on an on-call rotation with the Director
of Care. About You:Youhave great customer service skills, and
areflexible, compassionate,and dependable.Previous experience
working in an Assisted Living or Memory Care Community is a plus,
butall nursesare encouraged to apply! You also have:
- Great customer service skills.
- Valid Ohio Nursing License.
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally with co-workers,
residents, family members and business partners.
- Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from internal and
- Ability to apply basic math skills.
- Ability to make complex decisions requiring a high degree of
- Decisions affect the overall operation of the facility. About
Wallick: Come be a part of the team where we are making a
difference in residents lives - we will help you reach your
potential while you help others reach theirs in a luxurious,
comfortable, and safe space. Wallick Senior Living gives senior
citizens a place called home thanks to three decades of experience
in developing, building, and managing independent living, assisted
living and memory care communities across the state of Ohio.
- 37 years serving our communities.
- 9 communities and growing
- 500+ associates
- 92% associate engagement score Wallick Mission: Opening doors
to homes, opportunity, and hope. Wallick Values: Our Values flow
directly from our Mission and set the expectation for how all
associates work together. These values are:
- CollaborationCandidates must successfully pass a pre-employment
drug screen and physical (completed by our NursePractitioner) and
background check. Required
Keywords: Wallick Communities, Columbus , Assistant Director of Nursing, Executive , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!