Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: February 10, 2024
OVERVIEWExperience a place of energy, passion, and excitement. A
place where the joy of discovery and uncommon artistry blend to
create exhilarating buying experiences-for true beauty enthusiasts.
At Ulta Beauty, we're transforming the world one shade, one lash,
one cut at a time. Because beauty is powerful. If you seek greater
purpose-a place of vision, mission, and lived values-where voices
are heard, contributions valued and recognized and growth
opportunities abound, consider Ulta Beauty. Nowhere else are the
possibilities quite this beautiful.THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:As a
Merchandise Manager at Ulta Beauty, you are responsible for leading
through Ulta Beauty's mission, vision, and values and contributing
to a high-performing team that consistently delivers top-line sales
growth for a store through operational excellence. You will support
the Operations Manager by leading a talented team of Beauty
Advisors and Task Associates to complete operational tasks and have
accountability for the shipment process, replenishment,
omni-channel, price changes, and markdowns. This is an opportunity
to build deeper levels of operational excellence while stretching
into new areas of challenge and professional fulfillment. Explore
your professional capabilities and make a meaningful difference for
our guests, our associates, our company, and your career.You'll
accomplish all of this by:
- Promoting a culture of accountability to meet or exceed the
store's goals related to retail and service sales, guest loyalty
(including credit), payroll, omni-channel, and retail shrink as set
by Ulta Beauty for the store.
- Utilizing the company's task management system to prioritize
and ensure the execution of all operational focuses inclusive of
shipment, replenishment, omni-channel, price changes, and
- Forecasting and adjusting the store's payroll to maximize
productivity, achieve sales and payroll goals, and complete
operational task workload on time and within the payroll
- Reviewing, analyzing, and reacting to financial and operational
- Executing the Guest Engagement Leader program flawlessly
through business ownership, associate coaching, and leading a
helpful and friendly guest experience.
- Performing makeup applications, skincare analysis and product
- Attracting, hiring, and retaining a diverse team of top
- Creating an inclusive environment and supporting all aspects of
associate professional development, including training, coaching
and succession planning.
- Protecting company assets and minimizing loss by ensuring all
store standards and operating procedures are met, including
workplace safety, inventory control, and loss prevention.
- Supporting continuous improvement by influencing the adoption
of company initiatives and technology, communicating expectations,
and ensuring the execution of all store tasks.
- Ensuring adherence to all Ulta Beauty policies, procedures, and
- Communicating and providing feedback to store and field
leadership. THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:Qualified candidates will be
retail leaders who possess 1-2+ years of fast-paced retail
management or other relevant work experience. Additional
requirements include: Education
- High school diploma is preferred. Experience
- Financial management: success with driving top-line sales,
interpreting reporting data, managing payroll budgets, and
- Retail management: proven ability with monitoring inventory
levels, achieving operational excellence, driving a service
culture, and executing merchandising directives.
- Leadership management: experience with attracting, developing,
and motivating top talent, swiftly adapting to change and leading
others through the change-curve, developing collaborative
relationships with others, and leading and influencing a team.
- Proficient with basic technology (e.g., Point of Sale system,
Microsoft Office programs, and Apple devices).
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to react under pressure, use good judgment in ambiguous
situations, and be flexible/adaptable.SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Work a flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to work shifts beginning at 5:00 a.m.
- Must be available to work shifts on Sundays and Mondays.
- Continuous mobility throughout the store during shift.
- Continuous and/or frequent bending, pulling, pushing,
crouching, stooping, reaching, and twisting during shift.
- Continuous coordination and manipulation of objects during
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 40 lbs. during shift.
- Frequent use of a computer, telephonic devices, and related
office supplies. The pay range for this position is $18.00 - $24.00
/ Hour with the opportunity for eligible associates to earn
additional compensation pursuant to the Company's bonus plan. Exact
pay will be based on factors including, but not limited to relevant
education, qualifications, certifications, experience, level,
shift, geographic location, and business and organizational needs.
Full-time positions are eligible for paid time off, health, dental,
vision, life and disability benefits. Part-time positions are
eligible for dental, vision, life, and disability benefits. For
additional information concerning our benefits, visit our Benefits
and Career Development
ABOUTAt Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are
beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty
retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics,
fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon
services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of
beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than
25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and
emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points,
including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers
a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and
make-up services.We will consider for employment all qualified
applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction
records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with
the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including
the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New
York City Fair Chance Act.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Columbus , Merchandise Manager, Executive , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!