Program Manager - Energy Engineering, Efficiency and Incentives
Company: Nationwide Energy Partners
Posted on: July 15, 2019
- Team Member Title: Program Manager - Energy Engineering,
Efficiency and Incentives
- Location: Columbus, Ohio
- Team: Nationwide Energy Partners
- Team Member Description: Full Time
Nationwide Energy Partners seeks to hire a full-time Program
Manager - Energy Engineering, Efficiency and Incentives to join our
team. This role is responsible for all aspects of the energy
engineering program, including: benchmarking and energy audits,
green loan data consulting, EnergyStar program manager, and acting
as a client facing consultant to help MUD developers and managers
understand energy and water use, opportunities for efficiency, and
best practices to reduce costs. This role will help deliver NEP's
vision to be a customer-focused, smart, and innovative energy
management solutions provider. The Program Manager (Energy
Engineering, Efficiency and Incentives), along with all NEP
teammates, will have a positive attitude, a strong desire to win,
will consistently provide exceptional value to others, and will
have an ongoing passion for sustainability.
Nationwide Energy Partners is an expanding integrated energy
service provider for Developers, Property Owners, and Property
Managers. We offer installation of energy solutions, meter reading,
billing, and resident support to meet the needs of residential and
commercial tenants for our Customers.
Make an impact through these primary responsibilities:
- Proactively reviews and/or interprets problems or patterns
related to utility bills and energy consumption data to limit risk
and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction; Acts as a
consultant to help customers identify problems and implement plans
for corrective action.
- Conducts on-site energy audits, performs EnergyStar benchmarks
and maintains Portfolio Manager, designs efficiency and demand
management solutions, identifies energy savings opportunities,
creates models for energy use and savings calculations.
- Owns and manages tools & processes that ensure timely
collection and accurate data entry of host utility bills or other
monitored consumption sources.
- Recommends and coordinates continuous improvement activities
for measurement and metering technologies, including identification
of industry "best practices" in multifamily energy management.
- Completes other projects as assigned.
Leverage the following experience in pursuit of our collective
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Environmental Science,
Business or an equivalent combination of education and work
- Five (5) years experience performing ASHRAE energy audits
(Level I-III), preferably on multifamily or mixed-use
- Familiarity with green loan programs offered by Fannie Mae and
Freddie Mac with experience navigating Utility incentive and rebate
- Exceptional candidates will be familiar with water and electric
utilities, multifamily housing, energy measurement, and/or energy
management methods and technologies.
- Knowledge of operations principles, process improvement, AMI
metering systems is desirable
- Travel up to 25% of the time to customer facilities and sites
to perform assessments and benchmarking.
Nationwide Energy Partners (NEP) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, send a message to our HR team at
Keywords: Nationwide Energy Partners, Columbus , Program Manager - Energy Engineering, Efficiency and Incentives, Executive , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!