Project Manager - Water + Environment Market
Company: Gresham Smith & Partners
Posted on: November 12, 2019
Our water + environment team develops technical and strategic
solutions that keep the community healthy and resilient with a
right-sized, responsive approach.
* Responsible for all aspects of project management including:
supporting pursuits and attending interviews for pursuits, client
management, project scope development, project planning,
organizing, change management, inter-discipline coordination,
production coordination, team leadership, financial management,
project quality control and delivery.
* Maintain healthy client relationships and possess solid
operational insight for driving projects and executing
* Understand project goals and clearly communicate them to project
teams to ensure client expectations are consistently achieved.
* Provide leadership and direction for the execution of
environmental, stormwater and wastewater related projects.
* Lead project staff, prepare work schedules and assign specific
* Oversee the production of plans and specifications for design
projects for stormwater conveyance and industrial stormwater
* Manage environmental compliance, sustainability and stormwater
* Be recognized as a credible leader with strong technical
experience related to the support of environmental, stormwater and
* B.S. or M.S. in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering,
Chemical Engineering or like degree with relevant experience is
* Minimum of 10 years' experience in environmental/water resources
engineering consulting for local government/municipal, aviation or
* P.E. licensure is required.
* Must be exceptional in written and oral communication, with the
ability to lead, develop and deliver highly persuasive
presentations that build client confidence and result in securing
favorable environmental and stormwater design contracts.
* Strong understanding of environmental regulations and potential
application to clients needs required.
* Proven experience in developing project plans, anticipating and
addressing project issues, leading meetings with clients, and
directing the completion of technical reports and designs.
Gresham Smith is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and is
proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of
Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national
origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification
protected by law.
Gresham Smith will not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters,
headhunters, contract recruiters, search firms or employment
agencies. An executed GRESHAM SMITH PLACEMENT SERVICES AGREEMENT
(PSA) is required prior to any payment obligation for either a
referral or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency
submits a resume or candidate without a previously executed PSA,
Gresham Smith explicitly reserves the right to recruit and hire
those candidate(s) at its discretion, and without any financial
obligation whatsoever to the recruiter or agency. Any such
unsolicited resume or candidate contact information, including
those submitted directly to Gresham Smith s hiring managers or any
other employee, shall become the property of Gresham Smith upon
Keywords: Gresham Smith & Partners, Columbus , Project Manager - Water + Environment Market, Executive , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!