Newark, OH (Columbus Suburb - Fine Affordable Living) - Radiology Opportunity
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted on: October 17, 2020
Radiology opening in Columbus, Ohio. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Newark, OH (Columbus Suburb -
Fine Affordable Living) - Radiology Opportunity
Tri-County Radiologists, Inc. (TCR), is seeking a collegial,
service oriented radiologist for a full-time partnership position.
The position involves general radiologic interpretation including
ultrasound, plain film, CT, ultrasound, mammography and MRI.
Fellowship training is a plus but not mandatory for the position.
There are no travel requirements as all radiology interpretations
occur at the central hospital campus. Night hawk coverage is
present after 10 pm.
The Newark/Granville Ohio area has a population of 75,000 and is
located 30 miles east of Columbus, Ohio. The area offers top rated
school systems, affordable housing, abundant shopping as well as
educational, church and recreational opportunities. The position
offers a competitive salary and one year to partnership track. Full
benefits are provided including medical liability insurance,
maximum employer funded Profit Sharing / Money Purchase retirement
plan (one year vesting), CME allowance, full family health
insurance and competitive vacation.
TCR provides the exclusive radiology services to Licking Memorial
Hospital, a top 100 hospital, and has provided the service for over
40 years. Position:
- Model: Independent Practice; One year to partnership
- Status: Full-Time
- Days/Hours: M-F plus call
- Call Rotation: 1:6 (Night Hawk after 10pm)
- Procedures include: general radiologic interpretation including
ultrasound, plain film, CT, ultrasound, mammography and MRI
- Coverage: Single-Hospital Coverage – Licking Memorial
- Board certification required: Yes, within 5 years of graduating
residency or fellowshipBenefits:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Paid time off (PTO): 8 weeks
- Paid malpractice
- Maximum employer funded Profit Sharing / Money Purchase
retirement plan (one year vesting)
- Family Health Insurance providedHospital:
- Serving Licking County since 1898
- 227 licensed beds
- Sole Hospital in Licking County
- LMHS is the recipient of many local and national awards
recognizing patient safety, quality, technological innovation, and
best places to work.
- Geography: Newark, Ohio, Licking County; 30 minutes East of
- Highlight areas: Heath, OH (2.4 mi); Granville, OH (5.1 mi);
Pataskala, OH (14.1 mi); New Albany, OH (20.8 mi)
- Schools: Top-rated public schools in Granville and New Albany;
excellent private schools available.
- Residential: Licking County living ranges from very affordable
to very affluent Thank you for your consideration. Please let me
know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll
facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant Keyphrases: radiology tech jobs, mobile
radiology jobs, outpatient radiology jobs, radiology assistant
jobs, echocardiogram jobs, cat scan technician jobs, ultrasound
technicians jobs, registered ultrasound technologist jobs,
radiologic technology jobs, ultrasound technologist jobs,
ultrasound technician jobs, ultrasound jobs, cat scan tech jobs,
ultrasonography jobs, sonography jobs, radiology technologist jobs,
radiology technician jobs, rad tech jobs, echocardiography
technician jobs, radiologist jobs
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Columbus , Newark, OH (Columbus Suburb - Fine Affordable Living) - Radiology Opportunity, Healthcare , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!