Quality and Risk Supervisor
Company: Springstone, Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Radiography opening in Columbus, Ohio. This and other radiology
and imaging jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com
Columbus Springs East is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located near
Columbus, Ohio. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental
health and addiction treatment to adults, and their families. At
Columbus Springs East we are dedicated to Changing People's Lives®
Supervisor is responsible for maintenance of Performance
Improvement, Risk Management, and Staff Development activities
throughout the assigned hospital to ensure that all state, federal,
TJC standards for care consistently met. Collects and analyzes data
on hospital performance, incidents, and documentation to improve
hospital performance and ensure provision of quality care.
Monitors, investigates, and as required, reports hospital incidents
to Quality Director. The Supervisor must have a clear understanding
of the Incident Reporting System, protocols and definitions to
ensure accuracy and consistency of all reporting. Members of our
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Monitor the hospital quality programs.
- Assists in ensuring hospital meets all regulatory standards
including TJC, Medicaid, state, and federal laws.
- Works closely with Quality Director to inform departments on
- Works with hospital employees to identify risk/safety concerns
and works with QD and team to take correction action as
- Displays clear understanding of the Incident Reporting System,
protocols and definitions to ensure accuracy and consistency of all
- Collects and analyzes data on hospital performance.
- Inputs all Quality Net, MHO and State data monthly,
semi-annually, annually or as needed for the assigned
- Collects incident reports; records, analyzes, investigates data
and reports to Quality Director.
- Ensures that the administrative team has input all Performance
Improvement data timely.
- Audits charts for deficiencies and provides education on
compliance as needed, reports trends to QD.
- Works with QD to implement and maintain hospital quality
- Performs safety rounds on the units to identify risks and
safety concerns to correct on site and reports these to QD and
- Collects and presents data for Safety committee meeting.
- Presents Quality at orientation.
- Utilizes the PDCA method to develop improvement plans for the
- Assists to ensure hospital meets all regulatory standards and
- Bachelor's degree in a health related field
- Previous experience in a psychiatric health care facility
quality and compliance position preferred.License:
- If applicable, unencumbered license to practice by the State
Board of Nursing.
- Additional Requirements: CPR certification
- May be required to work flexible hours and overtime.
Keyphrases: x ray technician jobs, mri technician jobs, mri
technologist jobs, magnetic resonance imaging technician jobs,
magnetic resonance imaging technologist jobs, radiographer
Keywords: Springstone, Inc, Columbus , Quality and Risk Supervisor, Healthcare , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!