Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) SIGN-ON BONUS!!!!!
Company: The Laurels of Walden Park
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)Want to make a difference in
someone's life every day? As a nurse with The Laurels of Walden
Park, you will work as part of a team providing skilled nursing and
short-term rehabilitation care to our valued guests. If you have
patience, compassion and a desire to care for guests in a gentle
and empathetic way, you will love this role.The Laurels of Walden
Park offers one of the leading employee benefit packages in the
industry. This includes:
- Health insurance- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K with matching funds
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays.When you work with The Laurels of Walden Park,
you will join an experienced, hard-working team that values
communication and collaboration.Why just work when you can help
shape a legacy?
ResponsibilitiesThe Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) plans,
coordinates, provides and manages nursing care services and health
education to nursing home guests.
- Supervise the care/services provided by Certified Nursing
Assistants (CNA)/State-Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA) and other
team members who care for guests.
- Provide safe and accurate medication-related interventions to
- Assess the health of guests and notify the physician of changes
in status. Promptly implement new orders.
- Select and institute appropriate nursing interventions to
stabilize a guest's condition and/or prevent complications.
- Contribute to the guest's assessment (MDS/CAA's) and the
development of a plan of care.Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience in a long-term care setting
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure in the
- CPR certification
- Covid 19 vaccination or acceptable exemption requiredAbout
Laurel Health Care CompanyLaurel Health Care Company (The Laurels)
is a national provider of skilled nursing, subacute, rehabilitative
and assisted living services dedicated to achieving the highest
standards of care.At The Laurels, caring is more than providing
excellent medical and guest services. It's also being a companion,
and treating each guest with the utmost dignity, respect and
compassion. It's what we call "The Laurel Way of Caring", and it
comes from within each one of us.The Laurels was named a Great
Place to Work for 2020 based on approximately 3,500 employee
surveys that evaluated more than 60 elements of employee experience
on the job, including employee pride in community impact, belief
that their work makes a difference, and feeling their work has
Keywords: The Laurels of Walden Park, Columbus , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) SIGN-ON BONUS!!!!!, Healthcare , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!