Account Executive (LPN License Required)
Company: Specialty Rx.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Experience Account Executive with Superior Customer Service
Experience Wanted!!If you want to be a part of an organization that
has a positive impact on people's lives, SpecialtyRx could be the
place for you. We're a full-service pharmacy, providing
pharmaceutical. We offer -a competitive salary and benefit
package.Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Schedule and perform routine visits to assigned client
facilities in West Columbus, OH (Dayton, Cincinnati, Florence KY
- Respond in a professional and timely manner to inquiries from
client facilities; ability to relate to client needs.
- Work with pharmacy staff to obtain information to share with
customers and to solve client facilities issues.
- Perform audits of medication and treatment carts for survey
- Audit antibiotic/PO/IV and back-up boxes to ensure proper par
levels are maintained and medications are not expired.
- Audit emergency boxes to ensure proper seal are placed and
medications are not expired.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Administrators and
Director of Nursing of client facilities to facilitate position
responsibilities.Account Executive Requirements:
- Ability to make quick decisions, establish priorities and
concentrate on detailed information
- OHIO LPN license required -
- Driven and motivated problem-solver
- Ability to work independently and as a teamEEO
StatementSpecialty Rx, INC is fully committed to employing a
diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals
without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other
status protected by federal, state or local
law.EO/Minorities/Females/Disabled/VeteransLet's discuss the
possibilities, apply here
Keywords: Specialty Rx., Columbus , Account Executive (LPN License Required), Healthcare , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!