Company: Integrated Services for Behavioral Health
Posted on: May 16, 2022
We are seeking a Medical AssistantRoss County
Integrated Services for Behavioral Health (ISBH) is a
community-minded, forward-thinking behavioral health organization
helping people along the road to health and well-being. We meet
people in their homes and communities and help connect them to the
resources they need. We serve Southeastern and Central Ohio with a
comprehensive array of behavioral health and other services -
working with local partners to promote healthy people and strong
communities. All of our services are intended to be collaborative
and personalized for the individual.
The medical assistant provides direct patient services and
administrative support to ensure efficient operations at behavioral
health and primary care clinic sites operated by Integrated
Services for Behavioral Health. The position requires effectiveness
in a fast-paced practice environment, working as a team in
collaboration with medical professionals and patients with complex
- Performs initial intake and documents basic patient medical
- Coordinates and expedites scheduling along with central
- Staffs the reception area at local service site.
- Manages electronic health record, authorizations and insurance
- Interfaces with local pharmacies and online management
- Keeps reception area safe, clean and in good order.
- Facilitates patient referrals across health & human service
- Participates in a collaborative model for integrated community
- Meets all revenue and other established quality
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Certified medical assistant
- Demonstrated high degree of cultural awareness.
- Experience with multi-need people and families.
- Broad knowledge of community health & human service
- Able to communicate well through verbal/written
- Effectively operates in a web-based, electronic health record
and other data environments.
Enjoy a great work environment with excellent salary, generous paid
time off, and strong benefits package.
OUR VISIONHealthy people. Strong communities.
OUR MISSIONWe improve the behavioral health and well-being of
Ohioans and their communities.
OUR EXTENDED MISSIONWe improve the behavioral health and well-being
of Ohioans and their communities through entrepreneurial approaches
to behavioral health services, safe housing, productive
partnerships and other community development efforts.
COVIDISBH requires full vaccination. Reasonable accommodation can
be requested, as necessary.
Keywords: Integrated Services for Behavioral Health, Columbus , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Chillicothe, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!