State-Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) $5000 SIGN ON/RETENTION BONUS!
Company: The Laurels of West Columbus
Posted on: May 16, 2022
$5000 SIGN ON/RETENTION BONUS!! Apply For More Details!!! ONLY 5
Want to make a difference in someone's life?If you have patience,
empathy and a true desire to care for those in need, you will love
working as a State-Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) at The The
Laurels of West Columbus! In this role, you have an opportunity to
leave a lasting impact on our guests. We look for candidates who
are prompt, dedicated and enjoy caring for others.The Laurel Health
Care Company offers one of the leading employee benefit packages in
the industry. This includes:
- Comprehensive health insurance - medical, dental and
- 401K with matching funds
- DailyPay, a voluntary benefit that allows associates at our
facilities the ability to access their pay when they need it.
- Paid time off (beginning after six months of employment) and
- Flexible scheduling
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan forgiveness
- Free CNA/STNA certification
- Zero cost uniforms
- Legacy,our new virtual community and rewards & recognitions
programWhen you work with Laurel Health Care Company, you will join
an experienced, hard-working team that values communication and
collaboration.Why just work when you can help shape a
legacy?ResponsibilitiesAs an STNA, you will care for guests under
the direction and supervision of a registered nurse or a licensed
practical nurse. Some responsibilities include:
- Take and record vital signs.
- Measure and record height and weight, intake and output.
- Care for the guests' environment.
- Assist with bathing, grooming and toileting.
- Assist with eating and hydration.
- Observe guests' skin when administering care and reports
changes to licensed nurse; provide skin care as needed.
- Meet guests' mental health and social service
- High school graduate/GED
- STNA certification
- Covid 19 vaccination or acceptable exemption requiredAbout
Laurel Health Care CompanyLaurel Health Care Company (The Laurels)
is a national provider of skilled nursing, subacute, rehabilitative
and assisted living services dedicated to achieving the highest
standards of care.At The Laurels, caring is more than providing
excellent medical and guest services. It's also being a companion,
and treating each guest with the utmost dignity, respect and
compassion. It's what we call "The Laurel Way of Caring", and it
comes from within each one of us.The Laurels was named a Great
Place to Work for 2020 based on approximately 3,500 employee
surveys that evaluated more than 60 elements of employee experience
on the job, including employee pride in community impact, belief
that their work makes a difference, and feeling their work has
special meaning. #IND123
Keywords: The Laurels of West Columbus, Columbus , State-Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) $5000 SIGN ON/RETENTION BONUS!, Healthcare , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!