Registered Nurse - RN
Company: ProMedica Senior Care
Posted on: May 16, 2022
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled
nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and
rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and
rehabilitation therapy.The RN - Registered Nurse is responsible for
supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within
scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that
patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards
of practice through physician orders, center policies and
procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking
for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and
strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.RN
- Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- The RN - Registered position is a staff position that has
direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility
for nursing assistants.
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all
reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor,
physician and familyRN - Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health
coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance,
education discounts, and in-house continuing education
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or
locationsBe a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare
while having fulfilling work with a purpose!
4103 - ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation - Bucyrus,
Currently holds a RN - Registered Nurse license in this state.
One year prior nursing experience preferred.
Keywords: ProMedica Senior Care, Columbus , Registered Nurse - RN, Healthcare , Wharton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!