Travel Nurse - LPN - Sign-on Bonus Available!
Company: Professional Case Management
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Make a Difference on Your Own Schedule and Terms!
Hiring Licensed Practical Nurse Travels in New Mexico
Apply Now and Receive a (Insert $ Amount) Sign-On Bonus!
Professional Case Management, the leader in home healthcare, is now
hiring LPN's/LVN's to provide in-home healthcare services to help
those who have served our country!
Benefit from one-on-one patient relationships and from the
satisfaction of enhancing clients' health, quality of life and
peace of mind. You make your own schedule - that leaves you with
time to attend school, travel, volunteer or to enjoy activities
with your family and friends.
Here's Why Our Team Likes Working with Us
- Create the schedule you want to work
- Rewarding one-on-one work with Patients in the comfort of their
- Benefit Packages include medical, dental and vision benefits.
Benefit Packages include medical, dental and vision benefits. See
our Careers page for more details about benefit eligibility.
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts (pretax savings
Ideal Candidates will have experience in the following, although we
will consider training
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Practice nursing with respect for individual, cultural, and
- Promote personal safety and a safe environment for clients and
- Maintain compliance with agency policy and procedures
- Graduate of a state-approved school of professional
- Current, unrestricted license as an LPN/LVN in the state(s) of
- Prefer minimum of one (1) year experience as an LPN/LVN in an
acute care setting or equivalent; will consider new graduate
- Current CPR certification and TB test
To apply for this unique opportunity and to learn more about the
community we serve, please apply today!
Please contact Curtis Billy at (866) 776-0127 x245 or at
Curtis.Billy@procasemanagement.com today to learn more about our
opportunities where you can make a difference in your own
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Professional Case Management, Columbus , Travel Nurse - LPN - Sign-on Bonus Available!, Healthcare , Athens, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!