Wellness Nurse/LPN $26.50+ 6:30a-7p (Full Time)
Company: Arrow Senior Living
Location: West Jefferson
Posted on: August 7, 2022
After spending 14 years in healthcare, I finally found my home
with Arrow Senior Living. Its home-like environment is not just for
the residents but for the team members as well. From day one you
embrace the core values, and you see how they impact residents
quality of life. Arrow is a great company to grow with-it promotes
within and the employee appreciation, incentives, and benefits are
just a bonus on top of making residents and team members smile. I
have become lifelong friend with this team, and I can happily say I
love my job and enjoy coming to work.-Arrow Team MemberOur starting
wage for Wellness Nurses is: $26.50 per hour! Position Type:
FullTimeLocation: Hilliard, OhioShift Schedule- Week 1
Tuesday/Wednesday/FridayWeek 2 Monday/Saturday/Sunday
6:30am-7pmCome join our team at Carriage Court Senior Living
located at 3570 Heritage Club Drive Hilliard, Ohio 43026!We are
looking for someone (like you):
- Be a Force on the Floor: Lead team by example when passing
medications, assisting residents with personal care, and completing
- Be a Diligent Documenter: Resident assessments, medical
records, and internal documents should be completed accurately and
efficiently, and filed correctly.
- Be a Compassionate Caregiver: Exemplify the core values at the
heart of Arrow, ensuring each interaction with a resident is
professional, caring, and ends with the resident feeling safe and
cared for.What are we looking for?
- You must have current LPN(Licensed Practical Nurse or
RN(Registered Nurse) license in good standing.
- You have thorough working knowledge of current care standards
- You are experienced in hands on care of memory impaired
- You can maintain and update effective service plans and
supervise care staff.
- You have comprehensive working knowledge of current medication
regulation and law.
- You have knowledge of the requirements for providing care and
supervision appropriate to residents.
- You must have the ability to communicate with physicians,
pharmacies, families, and community staff.
- You must be active as this role requires standing, walking,
bending, kneeling, and stooping all day.
- You must have the ability to frequently lift and/or move items
up to 50 pounds.
- You must be able to assist residents with sitting, standing and
walking, as well as assisting persons after a fall.
- You must be criminally cleared.Employment Benefits (We value
- Company Match 401(k) with 100% match up to the first 3% and
fully vested upon enrollment
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (1st of the month following
60 days of employment-Full Time)
- Disability insurance (Full Time)
- Employee assistance program
- Weekly Employee Recognition Program
- Life insurance (Full Time)
- Paid time off (Full Time employees accrue up to 115 hours each
year and Part Time accrue up to 30 hours each year)
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 90 days for FT AND PT
- Employee Referral Program (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Complimentary meal each shift (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Daily Pay Option
- Direct Deposit
- Did we mention that we PROMOTE FROM WITHIN? Do you want to see
how much fun we are at Carriage Court Senior Living? Please visit
us via Facebook: Carriage Court Senior Living Facebook PageOr, take
a look at our website: https://carriagecourthilliard.com/Have
questions? Want to speak to someone directly? Reach out by
calling/texting your own recruiter, Kevin Banks: 614-787-5969.Click
here to hear about Arrow's Core Values!About the companyArrow
Senior Living manages a collection of senior living communities
that offer varying levels of care including independent living,
assisted living, and memory care in 25 properties currently in 5
states (Missouri, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana) and employees
nearly 1,400 employees!Arrow Senior Living YouTube-Click HereArrow
Senior Living serves and employs individuals of all faiths,
regardless of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, age or handicap, except as limited by state and federal
law.Keywords: Registered nurse, rn, nurse, nurse consultant, lpn,
wellness nurse, utilization review nurse, nurse rn, nursing,
licensed practical nurse, registered nurse, assisted living LPN,
day, night, shift, caregiver, hiring immediately, assisted living,
in home caregiver, immediately hiring, nursing home, overnight,
overnight shift, day, day shift, evening, evening shift, LPN, lpn,
Licensed Practical Nurse, wellness, RN, rn, registered nurse, lvn,
travel lpn, travel rn, lpn travel nursing, rn travel nursing,
Keywords: Arrow Senior Living, Columbus , Wellness Nurse/LPN $26.50+ 6:30a-7p (Full Time), Healthcare , West Jefferson, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!