RVP of Hospice & Palliative Care- Worthington, OH
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other.
With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we
support you and your community, you'll change lives every day.What
we offer our Regional Vice President of Hospice and Palliative
- Competitive salary, benefits, and incentives.Excited to hear
more? Apply below.Duties Include: As a Regional Vice President of
Hospice and Palliative Care, you will be:
- The RVP of Hospice and Palliative Care oversees multiple
Hospice and Palliative Care locations across 3 states (Ohio,
Indiana, and Pennsylvania) in all operational areas including
strategy, processes and procedures, personnel management, growth,
quality outcomes and achieving financial goals
- Establishes and implements goals and objectives for hospice and
palliative care services that meet and promote the standards of
quality and contribute to the total organization and
- Collaborates with the COO and other executive team members in
setting and driving hospice and palliative care vision, operational
strategy, clinical performance and human capital management
- Adheres to company, federal, state, and local business
requirements, enforcing compliance and taking appropriate action,
when necessary To qualify for a Regional Vice President of Hospice
and Palliative Care with us:Minimum Education & Experience
- Minimum ten (10) years' experience in executive level
leadership within a healthcare environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare related field requiredPreferred
- Licensed as an RN within assigned state/territory, BSN
- Background in Operations as it relates to Hospice and/or
integrated health care system with a focus on regulatory compliance
and operational excellence.
- Minimum of ten (10) years' experience in management or
leadership of hospice care, palliative care or related healthcare
- Master's degree in business strongly preferred At Interim
HealthCare Hospice & Palliative Care, we know that being our best
is non-negotiable - that's why we treat your family like our own.
We take a patient-centric approach to address each individual's
mind, body, and spirit, our caregivers work tirelessly to help
their patients and families find peace. From our unmatched referral
response times to our focus on quality improvement, the most
beautifully complicated time of your life is our life's work.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Columbus , RVP of Hospice & Palliative Care- Worthington, OH, Healthcare , Blacklick, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!