Nursing Assistant (NA) - $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
Company: Select Specialty Hospital - Columbus Vic Village(G
Posted on: November 26, 2022
OverviewCritical Illness Recovery Hospital -Nursing Assistant
(NA) / Full-Time Nights$3,000 Sign-On BonusPay: Up to $20.73 per
hour based on experience(Pay differential for nights and
-At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select
Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU
patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs
over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to
approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four
divisions. Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care
experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate
environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by
living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the
future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and
building trust.Do you love the challenge of working with medically
complex patients? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent
patient experience? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity
with us!ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for valued employees who
will be Champions of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting
the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the
community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and
explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by
doing what is right.As a Nursing Assistant (NA), you will be
working alongside highly skilled clinicians and some of the best
critical care nurses in the country. You will work under the
general supervision of a Registered Nurse and perform routine tasks
in patient care, bedside nursing, and documentation of care
- Performing services for the patient involving bathing using
basin-less bath products, oral hygiene, oral feeding and care of
- Answering patient lights and performing services in a timely
manner that adds to the physical well-being of the patient.
- Participating in hourly rounds.
- Transporting patients to and from various treatment centers
when necessary; assisting transporters in moving patients in and
out of stretchers and wheelchairs.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of various instruments and
equipment such as bedpans, urinals and wheelchairs.
- Keeping the patients rooms in clean and orderly condition,
including making beds.
- Maintaining unit stock levels of supplies and equipment as
directed.QualificationsYou will demonstrate an understanding of
patient needs, ensuring that each patient feels informed and
understood, as well as heard. You are passionate about providing
superior quality care and you are an inventive problem solver who
thrives in a dynamic environment.Minimum requirements:
- You will have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- BLS required within 90 days of hire.
- Requires hospital experience as a nursing assistant,
certification as a nursing assistant, or experience in a related
field such as a medical assistant or as an actively enrolled
nursing student.Nursing students may be considered as nurse
assistants if approved by the State Practice Act.Additional
DataSelect Medical strives to provide our employees with work-life
balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling
careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- The opportunity to care for complex, critically ill
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Work jointly with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of
registered nurses, respiratory therapists, physical and
occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and
physicians to assist patients in regaining their independence.
- Develop collaborative relationships with patients and their
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.We'd love for you to join the
team!Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that
reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and
employees are treated during employment without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Select Specialty Hospital - Columbus Vic Village(G, Columbus , Nursing Assistant (NA) - $3,000 Sign-On Bonus, Healthcare , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!