Healthcare Architectural Project Manager
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description:The Project Manager will primarily focus on business
development, project management, and conducting client meetings
within the healthcare studio.Responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage project schedules, budgets, and scope of
work and serve as primary project contact.
- Manage project lifecycle and lead production team through the
architectural process from early site analysis through project
close out, including all administrative and technical tasks and
- Provide guidance and support to clients, project consultants,
and in-house production team.
- Communicate and coordinate with clients, consultants, and all
in-house team members, including Sr. Project Manager and/or
Principal in Charge of the project.
- Provide creative input and solutions for detail designs.
- Manage and directly participate in the production of a complete
set of construction documents with Project Coordinators & Project
Captains, from the schematic design phase through construction
- Schedule production activities and staffing in alignment with
available project hours.
- Review drawings, specifications and other project documents
before issuance; facilitate intermittent and final review by the
Principal-in-Charge of the project and the Quality Assurance
Director prior to issuance of stamped documents.
- Attend and/or lead construction job site meetings.This is a
Consultant position through Actalent where you are a full-time W2
employee of Actalent and after 9-months of employment through
Actalent you have the ability to transition employment from
Actalent to the firm that you have been supporting. You will
receive 2 weeks of paid vacation, 6 paid holidays, 401k, and
benefits (Health, Dental, Vision Insurance).Skills:architecture
project management, healthcare industry, Project management, client
relationship management, architecture, Revit, Construction
document, Architectural design, project management construction,
Construction administration, architecture diagrams, architectural
drawingAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
- +8 years of experience as a Project Manager within the
- Knowledge of Revit
- Ability to conduct and completely run client meetings
- Extensive experience with customer interactionRecruiter:Eisen
Hardy About Actalent: Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our
scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and
results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve
more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact.
We're supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences
that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes
consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable
continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is
an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Columbus , Healthcare Architectural Project Manager, Healthcare , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!