Travel Physical Therapist - PT
Company: Healthcare Support
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Travel Home Health Physical Therapist: $2,631 Gross Weekly Pay
HealthCare Support is actively seeking a Travel Home Health
Physical Therapist for one of the industry leaders in home care!
This is an amazing opportunity in beautiful Parkersburg, WV! Take
advantage of a competitive salary and become a Home Health PT with
one of the most well-established and successful healthcare
organizations in the U.S! Looking for a Travel opportunity but this
isn???t it? Feel free to still apply, and one of our Skilled
Nursing Recruiters will work to find the right travel opportunity
for you! Requirements of this Travel Home Health Physical
Therapist: ( PT ) Role:
- At least 1 year of experience in specialty in Home Health
- PT License
- BLS Benefits of this Travel Home Health Physical Therapist: (
PT ) Role:
- $2,631 Gross Weekly Pay (Non-taxed Stipend Included)
- Up to $500 travel reimbursement paid out first check!
- Overtime and Loyalty bonuses
- License and certification reimbursements
- Immediate enrollment in health insurance
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- Quality support from single point of contact
- Streamlined on-boarding process
- Join a leading healthcare organization with nearly 20 years???
success in the industry Assignment Details for this Travel Home
Health Physical Therapist: ( PT ) Role:
- Guaranteed Hours: 40-hour schedule
- 13-week contract Interested in being Considered? If you are
seeking a Travel opportunity and would like to partner with an
agency that will listen to your needs and travel goals, then
HealthCare Support is the right place to be! We are proud of our
candidate engagement and ability to build relationships with all
our healthcare professionals, and we would love to help get you on
the road to your next great adventure. Please send your most
updated resume to Ryleigh Hill at Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc.
is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Keywords: Healthcare Support, Columbus , Travel Physical Therapist - PT, Healthcare , Parkersburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!