State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) *NEW RATES*
Company: Whispering Hills Care Center
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Whispering Hills Care Center - **12 HOUR SHIFTS**
**Earn Up To $20/hour!**
Whispering Hills Care Center, located in Mount Vernon, -is now
hiring -full-time and part-time STNAs -who are committed to
providing the best life and care for our residents. If you are
looking forward to becoming a part of a dynamic team, we would love
to meet you! -
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A STNA:
- Care for residents in a manner conducive to their safety and
comfort, under the direction of a licensed nurse.
- Perform all duties in accordance with facility and Federal and
- Assist RN's and LPNs
- Perform ADLs, such as bathing, dressing, serving meals,
feeding, ambulating, turning, and positioning.
- Maintain clean living conditions for residents.
- Make sure all reports and records are completed in a timely
QUALIFICATIONS OF A STNA:
- Must have an active Certification as an STNA in the state of
- Experience preferred, not required
As a -Whispering Hills -employee, you will receive benefits
including PTO, Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
Keywords: Whispering Hills Care Center, Columbus , State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) *NEW RATES*, Healthcare , Cardington, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!