Medical Assistant- Ohio Center for Pediatrics
Company: Central Ohio Primary Care Physicians,Inc
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Central Ohio Primary Care Physicians is seeking a Medical
Assistant to join our Ohio Center for Pediatrics in Dublin, OH!
This position plays a key role in patient care working with our
providers in providing the best in patient care. This role will be
full-time, working first shift hours Monday- Friday.
- Escorting patients to exam rooms.
- Recording patient medical, social and family history.
- Measuring patient vital signs (blood pressure, weight,
- Completing injections for patients.
- Assisting with front office duties.
- Assisting with educating patient on care-gap closures.
- Other duties as assigned. Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Graduate of a Medical Assistant program
- Basic knowledge of immunizations, medications, and medical
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Records systems preferred.
- Must have proficient computer skills
Keywords: Central Ohio Primary Care Physicians,Inc, Columbus , Medical Assistant- Ohio Center for Pediatrics, Healthcare , Dublin, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!