RN or LPN Unit Manager
Company: Longterm Health Management Service.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Longterm Health Management Service. - A leading Long Term Care
Center in the Columbus, OH area -is currently recruiting for an -RN
or LPN to join our team as Unit Manager. The RN/LPN Unit Manager
position is accountable for all operational aspects of the unit(s)
on a 24-hour basis.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Must possess a current license as an RN or LPN in the State of
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing degree from an accredited
college or university, or be a graduate of an approved RN
- A minimum of 2 - 5 years experience in long term care.
- Must maintain current CPR certification.
- Previous supervisory/management experience required.
Our employees enjoy competitive wages, PTO plans, and an
outstanding benefits package. Qualified candidates, apply now for
Keywords: Longterm Health Management Service., Columbus , RN or LPN Unit Manager, Healthcare , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!