Clinical Manager - Cardiac Progressive Care
Company: Mount Carmel Health
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Employment Type: Full time Shift: Rotating Shift Description:
Mount Carmel Nurses are the heartbeat of our health system. What we
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages including
medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement savings account with employer match starting on day
- Generous paid time off programs
- Employee recognition incentive program
- Tuition/professional development reimbursement
- Discounted tuition and enrollment opportunities' at the Mount
Carmel College of Nursing
- Mount Carmel offers DailyPay - if you're hired as an eligible
colleague, you'll be able to see how much you've made every day and
transfer your money any time before payday.You deserve to get paid
every day! Responsibilities
- Holds self and others (Colleagues, Physicians and Volunteers)
accountable for exhibiting each of the Mount Carmel Service
Excellence Behavior Standards. This includes, but is not limited
to, celebrating excellence in behavior and approaching anyone with
courtesy and respect who is not demonstrating Service Excellence
and owning and resolving Service Recovery concerns.
- Creates a caring and healing environment that keeps the patient
and family at the center of care throughout their experience at
Mount Carmel following the principles of our interdisciplinary care
- Identify, lead and embrace chance.
- Under the direction of the nurse manager/director provides
supervision of employees in their respective department/service
area and partners with their supervisor to ensure 24 hour
accountability. Participates in interviewing, hiring, orienting,
counseling and evaluating of all employees. Establishes work
schedules and daily assignments. Participates in direct patient
care activities as needed.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with
staff, other departments and physicians.
- Promotes a Culture of Safety by adhering to policy, procedures
and plans that are in place to prevent workplace injury, violence
or adverse outcome to colleagues and patients.
- Graduate from school of nursing; BSN required
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State
- Minimum of two year's recent and relevant clinical experience
- Effective Communication Skills
- Demonstrates the ability to plan, organize and manage patient
care, including delegation to and supervision of other members of
the patient care team At Mount Carmel, we invest in your success.
You'll work alongside talented colleagues to advance
patient-centered care every day. Join us in our mission to
transform the lives of those we serve. Mount Carmel and all its
affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual
orientation, or physical ability. Our Commitment to Diversity and
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
solutions. Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce
(through training and education, recruitment, retention, and
development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Mount Carmel Health, Columbus , Clinical Manager - Cardiac Progressive Care, Healthcare , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...