Adjunct Instructor- Medical Billing & Coding
Company: Hussian College, Inc.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Daymar College, Columbus, OH
- If you have at least three years of work experience in medical
billing and/or coding and have a passion for teaching and training
others, then this may be the opportunity for you!
- Courses are taught in a blended format. This position requires
the faculty member to teach on campus one day per week, for
approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes, for a total of 6 weeks. The
remainder of the course is taught asynchronously/remotely each
- We are seeking adjuncts to teach the following courses:
- Claims Production
- Medical Office Management
Position Summary: Adjunct faculty plan, prepare and deliver quality
instruction to students by utilizing approved course curriculum and
instructional methods that accommodate multiple learning
- Facilitate organized, engaging classes based on course
objectives and course curriculum
- Assess student learning using appropriate methods
- Monitor and evaluate student progress; provide feedback and
advising to students regarding progress
- Effectively resolves student concerns or complaints
- Participate in new student orientation, graduation and other
campus events, as appropriate
- Participate in professional development activities to maintain
currency in the field and with instructional and educational
practices and methods
- Other duties as required
Education: Diploma or higher in medical billing & coding or health
information management is preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of three years' work experience in medical billing
and/or coding; experience with billing cycles, payment calculation,
payment processing and EOB interpretation preferred
- Prior teaching experience preferred, but Hussian College
provides training for those with no prior teaching experience
Keywords: Hussian College, Inc., Columbus , Adjunct Instructor- Medical Billing & Coding, Healthcare , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...