Weekend Assessor (LSW, RN, LPC)
Company: Columbus Springs - East
Location: New Albany
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Overview: $5,000 Sign-On Bonus With 1-Year Commitment Columbus
Springs East is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located in Columbus,
OH. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and
addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At
Columbus Springs East we are dedicated to Changing People's Lives .
The Assessment department plays an essential role in helping
fulfill our mission of "Changing People's Lives ", and we are
looking for a 1st shift Assessment Specialist. Assessment team
members assess the needs of walk-in and phone callers and completes
initial psychiatric assessment on patients seeking treatment. As an
Assessment Specialist, you will provide a comprehensive assessment
and quality therapeutic care to patients seeking treatment of
substance abuse, dual diagnosis or psychiatric or emotional
disorders. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team
dedicated to Changing People's Lives ? Members of our team
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation Position Details:
- Receives inquiry calls and assists the caller with scheduling a
face-to-face assessment or triage to the appropriate community
- Assesses or ensures assessment by a qualified mental health
professional of patients who present for assessment.
- Screens for medical and behavioral emergency conditions.
- Performs a comprehensive assessment and quality therapeutic
care to patients seeking treatment of substance abuse, dual
diagnosis or psychiatric or emotional disorders; coordinates with
the clinical team/on-call physician to ensure these needs are met
either at the facility or other appropriate community
- Interprets treatment to patient and family to help reduce fear
and other attitudes obstructing acceptance of care and continuation
- Completes the administrative processes of admission and
precertification of care with external payers, as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work or counseling and relevant
licensure (LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC, MFT, IMFT)
- Current unencumbered clinical social work, counseling license
or per state of practice guidelines. RN license may be
- Valid driver's license and a favorable Motor Vehicle Report
(MVR), along with proof of insurance when using own auto.
- Ability to meet typing keyboard expectations.
- CPR and CPI certified within 30 days.
Keywords: Columbus Springs - East, Columbus , Weekend Assessor (LSW, RN, LPC), Healthcare , New Albany, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!