Inpatient Therapist (LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC, MFT, IMFT)
Company: Columbus Springs - East
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Overview: $7,500 Sign-on Bonus Columbus Springs East is a 72
-bed behavioral hospital located Columbus, OH . The hospital offers
inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to
adults, adolescents and their families. At Columbus Springs East we
are dedicated to Changing People's Lives . As a Therapist, you will
be a member of the clinical services team at Columbus Springs East.
Our team drives a "Clinical First" attitude to help fulfill our
mission of "Changing People's Lives ". Our therapists utilize an
evidence base approach to meet the individual needs of our
patients. Our model includes group, family and individual therapy.
As a therapist, you will work closely with all departments to
provide an exceptional experience for each patient, their family
and support systems. Our patient centric approach delivers superior
outcomes for inpatients and outpatients. Members of our team
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- DailyPay - We've partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary Earned
Wage Access benefit, to offer employees access to their pay on
their own schedule. Position Details:
- Provide Psychotherapy and counseling therapies to patients
suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse disorders. Therapies
include group, individual and family.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
- Actively communicates with clients, families, and outside
referral sources, functioning within the scope of HIPAA and 42 CFR
Part 2. Demonstrates proactive communication with those involved
with the patient's treatment, documenting all correspondence held
with patients and other stakeholders.
- Displays heavy involvement in treatment planning for patients.
Works with patient to achieve treatment plan goals and accurately
documents progress. Demonstrates initiative to revise the treatment
plan to create new goals for patients if appropriate.
- Ongoing and consistent collaboration with the interdisciplinary
team including physicians, utilization review and nursing staff
members. Demonstrates active communication with team members.
- Demonstrates the ability to work with the utilization review
department. Ensures communication with UR on length of stay and
treatment of patients.
- Creates thorough discharge plans with clients that meets the
clients after care needs. Ensures both patient and appropriate
family members or referral sources have appropriate paperwork in a
timely manner after discharge to ensure continuum of care.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Counseling or Marriage and
Family Therapy, Master's Degree preferred
- Relevant licensure (LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC, MFT, IMFT)
- Current unencumbered state licensure per state
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment and prior
to patient contact. Experience:
- Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency
Keywords: Columbus Springs - East, Columbus , Inpatient Therapist (LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC, MFT, IMFT), Healthcare , Groveport, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!