Locums - Columbus, Ohio, Psychiatry Job
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Locums - Columbus, Ohio, Psychiatry Opening
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position?
Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Ongoing Need
- Shift: M-F 7:30a-4:00pm; Call schedule is 1 weekend a
- Weekend Requirements: 1 Weekend/Month
- Call: 1 Weekend/Month
- Practice setting: Inpatient, acute psychiatric facility
- Average Number of Patients Per Day: 15-20
- Total Number of Beds: 20
- How Many Psychiatrists in Your Group? 3.2
- How Many Advanced Practice Providers Support Your Group?
- How Many Psychologists? 0
- Is the Locum Tenen Psychiatrist Required to Supervise Other
Healthcare Providers? no
- Documentation System/EMR: Paper
- Trauma Level/Designation: none
- Required treatments/procedures - attached in description
- Board Certified - Required
- Active OH License - Required
- AHA BLS and AHA ACLS - Required
- Covid Vaccine - Required
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the
client to discuss more!
- What RecruitWell Provides:
- A rated malpractice
- Weekly direct deposit
- 24/7 dedicated recruiter support
- Professional onboarding and credentialing
- Prepaid travel and lodging
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Keywords: RecruitWell, Columbus , Locums - Columbus, Ohio, Psychiatry Job, Healthcare , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!