LPN- Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Norwich Springs Health Campus
Posted on: February 10, 2024
JOIN TEAM TRILOGY:
Our LPNs love Trilogy for the stability, meaningful work, and great
team. If you're looking to grow as an LPN, Trilogy is where you
Hi! We're glad you're thinking about joining us.
Trilogy is a great place for LPNs. We're a close-knit team that's
walking the walk when it comes to caring for our residents. One of
the things we enjoy most is coming together to make people smile
and giving residents' families peace of mind. We love it here and
we think you will too.
Working in long-term care offers tons of rewards you won't find
anywhere else: an unparalleled sense of stability, great pay, and
did we mention amazing benefits! People support your growth here
and there's a team spirit that makes the tough days a whole lot
easier. That's Trilogy.
The best place you've ever belonged.
Whether you're looking for a new chapter, a change of pace, or a
helping hand, Trilogy is where you can build a more rewarding
Let's talk about benefits.
- Competitive salaries and weekly pay
- Student loan repayment, scholarships, and tuition
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance kick in on the first
of the month after your start date
- Wage increases EVERY quarter
- 401(k) Match
- Free meal with every full shift
- No agency staffing - we're 100% Team Trilogy
- Bonuses for attendance, referrals, gas, and more
- Shift Differentials with 8- and 12-hour shifts available
- Free CEUs
- Monthly employee celebrations
- Fully vaccinated teams (some accommodations can be made for
- And so much more!
Create relationships that mean something.
LPNs at Trilogy do all the things you'd expect an LPN to do
anywhere else. But what sets us apart is that everyone here cares
deeply about coming to work with a servant's heart and a
collaborative spirit. The relationships you build here make Trilogy
truly special. From nursing to food service to housekeeping,
careers here are rewarding because of the consistent people you
meet, work with, and get to know. It's not at all like the
fast-paced in-and-out of other hospitals, restaurants, and
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Here's what you'll do when you join us:
- Contribute to the assessment of patients in close collaboration
with Registered Nurses
- Administer medications and observe patients to make sure they
don't have adverse reactions to those medications
- Perform routine lab tests and therapeutic services
- Educate patients and their families about recommended disease
treatment plans, including self-care post discharge, holistic
health needs, available resources, and follow-up care
- Identify safety hazards and emergency situations to keep
residents safe; take corrective action as appropriate
If you have these qualifications, we'd love to chat:
- BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or
job transfer date
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse obtained prior to hire date
or job transfer date
- High school diploma or GEDWHERE YOU'LL WORK :
Location:US-OH-HilliardGET IN TOUCH:Misty (614) 992-7835LIFE AT
Careers close to home and your heart
Since our founding in 1997, we've been making long-term care better
for our residents and more rewarding for our team members. We're a
Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great
Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to
Work. If you're looking for a place that embraces you for who you
are, helps you achieve your full potential, and makes working hard
feel less like hard work, then look no further than Trilogy.
As one of Fortune's Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a
certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best
Companies to Work, Trilogy is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer committed to helping you reach your full potential and to
diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit
discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color,
sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Norwich Springs Health Campus, Columbus , LPN- Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Hilliard, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!