RN- Registered Nurse - Medical/Surgical, Surgical - EXPTEMP
Posted on: February 12, 2024
TravelNurseSource is working with Alliant Personnel Resources to
find a qualified Med/Surg RN in Chillicothe, Ohio, 45601!
$2,050 to $2,081 per week
About The Position
Alliant has a new Temp/Contract opportunity for a Medical/Surgical,
Surgical RN- Registered Nurse in Chillicothe, OH! You must have a
valid license and current experience as a RN- Registered Nurse.
- RN- Registered Nurse- Medical/Surgical, Surgical
- Chillicothe, OH
- Shift: 3x12
- Estimated Gross Pay Package: $2,050.20-$2,080.80 per Week
(Based on expected Hours/Week) Requirements:
- Current Resume
- Graduate of a RN- Registered Nurse education program
- Previous work experience as an RN- Registered Nurse.
- Current active and unrestricted RN- Registered Nurse license in
the Assignment state, if applicable
- Two recent professional supervisor references.
- Ability to pass background/urine drug screening as well as
complete other onboarding/compliance items as required by the
client worksite. Alliant Personnel Resources provides:
- Insurance: Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement Plan WITH Company Match!
- Referral Bonus' 2nd to None! Current Employees earn up to
nearly $2000 per Referral!
- Overtime Premium Pay
- Holiday Premium Pay
- Housing Assistance & Stipends Alliant supports the experienced
RN- Registered Nurse or if you are just entering the field and/or
the traveling industry, our market knowledge and insights can make
a huge difference to your career and income! Job Reference #
27-264915. For more information please call or apply here for
immediate next steps! RN- Registered Nurse, Medical/Surgical,
About Alliant Personnel Resources
We are your true partner in the field! One-on-one direct service is
top priority so that when you need assistance navigating job
options, managing your assignments, with compliance/payroll, or
just have questions you'll be able to talk to someone on the phone
or chat via Text/Email according to your preference. Alliant
provides travel/contract and full time job options to all levels of
Travel Nurses (RNs) as well as many other professions.
5 Benefits of Travel Nursing
- Different healthcare facilities may have varying nursing
policies and procedures. Adapting to these variations helps you
understand the importance of compliance and the rationale behind
- Interacting with patients from diverse backgrounds enhances
your cultural sensitivity. This is crucial in providing
patient-centered care and fostering positive patient
- Many travel nurses find permanent positions at healthcare
facilities where they've completed assignments. This can be an
excellent way to transition into a long-term role after exploring
- Travel nurses often form close bonds with colleagues who share
similar adventurous spirits. This camaraderie can provide a strong
support system during assignments and beyond.
- Travel nurses often play crucial roles in responding to
healthcare crises or natural disasters. Contributing during
critical times allows you to make a meaningful impact on
communities in need.
Keywords: TravelNurseSource, Columbus , RN- Registered Nurse - Medical/Surgical, Surgical - EXPTEMP, Healthcare , Chillicothe, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!