Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSummary of Position: Provide timely, accurate and
friendly service while preparing the highest quality beverages for
our guests.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take beverage orders from guests and servers.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent
with the Restaurant's standard drink recipes.
- Learns the names and personally recognize our regulars.
- Record drink orders accurately and immediately after receipt
into the register system.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make
change (if applicable).
- Wash and sterilize glassware.
- Prepare garnishes for drinks and replenish snacks, appetizers
for bar patrons.
- Maintains bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional
manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of
- Clear and reset tables in bar area.
- Present drink menus, make recommendations and answer questions
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including
counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
- Receive and serve food orders to guests seated at the bar.
- Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and
efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant
manager or immediate supervisor. Qualifications:
- Be 21 years of age.
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant
language(s) of our guests.
- Have working knowledge of beer, wine and liquor and common
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money
and operate a cash register.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 5 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40
Keywords: Hangovereasy, Columbus , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!