Company: Village Pantry
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Overview VILLAGE PANTRY$1000 Sign on Bonus after 500 hours
worked.APPLY NOW!VILLAGE PANTRY is now hiring a Deli Associate who
will provide exceptional customer service. Deli Associates are
responsible for greeting and serving guests; along with preparing
food, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards, and
handling or processing light paperwork. Apply On-line Today! We
offer our Deli Associates:
- Weekly Pay
- 401k Savings Plan
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Training
- Free Fountain Drinks during working shifts
- Growth PotentialResponsibilities
- Greeting customers in a friendly manner and preparing food in a
fast, friendly, accurate, and efficient manner.
- Understanding and adhering to proper food handling, safety and
sanitation standards while preparing foods.
- Ensuring current point of sale is posted, using plus-selling
techniques, and making customer aware of promotional items.
- Checking and replenishing stock throughout shift on food
- Cleaning and sanitizing all equipment used for service or
stocking food service products.
- Cleaning all areas, using proper cleaning procedures and
materials, including but not limited to) counter tops, microwaves,
shelves, floor, windows, and food service equipment.
- Checking in vendor deliveries as needed using company
- Preparing and packaging hot and cold foods.
- Assuming other duties and responsibilities as assigned to
accommodate store operational needs.Qualifications
- 16+ years old
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division, and
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and will be subject to a
criminal history background checkRequired
Keywords: Village Pantry, Columbus , Deli Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Marysville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!