Company: The Cookie Place Inc
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Profile: Shift LeaderLocation: OperationsReports To: Store
Manager/Assistant ManagerPosition PurposeAt Great American Cookies,
the Shift Leader is an integral part of the day-to-day operations
of their shift. The associate is tasked with leading the staff as
well as creating a positive experience for every guest that will
keep them coming back time and time again. The shift leader works
under the supervision of the Store Manager and Assistant Manager to
ensure the daily shift is running smoothly in accordance with the
company's needs.DimensionsThis position reports to the Store
Manager in a particular operating location and is responsible for
ensuring all products are prepared and restocked as needed based on
the demand of the business. Additionally, they are responsible for
maximizing sales growth on their shift by delivering exceptional
customer service consistent with the culture of The Cookie Place,
Inc.Primary AccountabilitiesIn addition to following The Cookie
Place, Inc.'s policies and procedures, principle accountabilities
are, but are not limited to:Shift Management
- Oversee all aspects of daily operations including opening and
closing the store.
- Serve guests and create an exciting experience.
- Operate a register and ensure accountability of money.
- Decorate cookies and cakes with a wide variety of
- Ensure cleanliness of the store and all preparation areas.
- Adhere to all Great American Cookie standards.
- Responsible for meeting store operations and customer service
objectives based on The Cookie Place, Inc. standards.
- Oversee all cash handling procedures in the store including
- Prepare ingredients for baking and decorating.
- Operate an oven and bake ingredients within standard
- Ensures that all Company policies and procedures are
- Perform other duties as required by their manager.Position
- 1-2 years of retail and/or food service management.
- 1-2 years of customer service.
- 1-2 years of cake decorating.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be 18+ years of age.
Keywords: The Cookie Place Inc, Columbus , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Barboursville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!