Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Job #: 1012543
Apex Systems, the nation's 2nd largest IT Workforce Solutions
organization, has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a
ServiceNow Developer role for one the largest Medical firms in
Columbus, Ohio. This opportunity is for 6 month open-ended contract
with opportunity to hire.
Applicants must have 5+ years of Development experience on
ServiceNow platform in an enterprise level environment. If you'd
like to receive Job Alerts from Apex that match your specific
criteria, visit itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com.
Company & Group Details of the ServiceNow Developer:
- The ServiceNow Developer will work with and as a part of
collaborative team in a fast paced environment to assist in an
- The individual will need to be able to have a self-starter
mentality while being able to be a team player, and a willingness
to learn and utilize new technologies.
- Work for one of the region's Top Medical Firms.
The organization offers several perks including but not limited to:
training opportunities, great benefits, an onsite caf-- and
Starbucks, heavily involved with the community and
Requirements for the ServiceNow Developer:
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation
skills to effectively communicate information to several different
- Able to enhance the automation and management of the ServiceNow
- The development within ServiceNow GRC application and remediate
- Work with multiple teams to help integrate necessary data to
improve the user experience.
- College Degree in Information Systems or equivalent business
Technologies for the ServiceNow Developer:
- 5+ years of Development on a ServiceNow platform.
- Able to identify root cause analysis and provide solutions for
- Knowledge within the ServiceNow GRC Suite, specifically with
Audit, Policy and Compliance.
- Experience with Oracle Databases, DB2, and/or SQL Server.
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification is preferred.
- Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you'd
be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short
Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly
Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate
Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178.
Keywords: Apex Systems, Columbus , ServiceNow Developer, Hospitality & Tourism , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!