Senior Manager HR Business Partner Manufacturing
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Senior Manager HR Business Partner Manufacturing Requisition
ID:-- 327341 --
Total Rewards:--Benefits/Incentive Information Luxottica is a
global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of
fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers
more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over
9,100 retail stores across the globe.In North America, our
wholesale business is the home to global brands; Ray-ban, Oakley
and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands
include; Lenscrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical
and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing
vision care company in the United States.To support our global
business, Luxottica operates multiple manufacturing and logistics
facilities across North America to support our retail stores and
wholesale customers.GENERAL FUNCTIONThe Sr. Human Resources Manager
manages the execution of all HR services for a Luxottica North
America brand or business unit, including but not limited to,
training, succession planning, performance management, recruiting,
workforce effectiveness and individual development planning.
Supports both corporate and field level associates and managers on
HR-related matters. Ensures HR programs and plans are aligned to
business priorities and monitors effectiveness through the tracking
of key measures.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partners with the brand/business unit HR team to identify and
develop HR plans (strategies, objectives, initiatives) to support
the business strategy.
- Acts as an advocate for associates, creates and fosters a best
in class work environment.
- Serves as a liaison with other HR teams to coordinate the
development and execution of programs, systems, and processes to be
used by the brand/business unit to support the business.
- Develops, implements and manages metric reporting to support
the brand/business unit strategy and to drive business
- Provides guidance to managers and associates for HR related
concerns including lower risk associate relations and the
performance management process.
- Ensures compliance with Company policy and federal/state
employment law, partners with Tier 3 support when applicable in
order to eliminate risk and potential Company liability.
- Collaborates with Talent Acquisition with a strong focus on
acquiring and retaining top talent
- Actively participates in the recruiting process.
- Partners with Total Rewards to communicate and implement
programs related to Compensation & Benefits to ensure compliance
and to meet the needs of the brand/business unit.
- Facilitates the new manager onboarding process in partnership
with hiring managers.
- Partners with HR Operations and Benefits with a strong sense of
urgency on issues related to associates pay, benefits and
short/long term disability.
- Drives other departmental initiatives and provides support to
the HR Business Partner and/or HR Director.
- Builds business knowledge by participating in meetings, reading
industry publications and job shadowing.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years Human Resource experience
- Ability to manage confidential information effectively, while
maintaining adherence to company policies and procedures
- Demonstrated negotiation and management skills as well as an
ability to work in a team environment
- Exhibits a strong, highly collaborative working style; builds
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations including state
and federal regulations regarding employment practices
- Applies innovative strategies including identifying and
recommending solutions to various associate HR issues
- Strong Project Management/ Process Improvement Skills
- Demonstrate innovative thinking to problem solving and customer
- Ability to collaborate, consult and influence with various
levels of management and associates
- Strong communication skills - written, oral, and
- Exhibit thought leadership; strategic, independent and
- Moderate level of business acumen
- Strong analytical skillsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- HR Generalist experience including Associate Relations, Talent
Management, Learning & Development, and RecruitingUpon request and
consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance
in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable
accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline
at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com (be
sure to provide your name and contact information for either option
so that we may follow up in a timely manner).--We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender,
national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived
as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking,
religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status,
marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the
basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic
information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native
Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Columbus
Job Segment: Manager, Business Process, Management
Keywords: Luxottica, Columbus , Senior Manager HR Business Partner Manufacturing, Human Resources , Lockbourne, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!