Talent Manager / Regional Recruiter
Company: Metro One Loss Prevention Services Group (Guard Di
Posted on: September 24, 2022
We are a rapidly growing company currently hiring a Talent
Manager with 2-3 years minimum experience. The Talent Manager must
be able to handle a fast paced, high volume of applicants and hire
top talent. We have a state of the art infrastructure and we're
looking for a strong Recruiter to fulfill our hiring needs. We are
a national company with 27 talent centers throughout the
Talent Manager Summary:
The Talent Manager will ensure all scheduled posts are filled with
qualified, talented loss prevention officers. This position will
interface with Senior Management, Recruiter(s), Scheduling Staff,
and office staff. The Security Operations Manager will also ensure
that qualified candidates are continuously recruited and
interviewed, creating a pipeline of qualified staff for
Talent Manager Requirements:
- 2-3 years of recruitment and management experience
- Regional travel required
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment
screening process and continuously meet any applicable state,
county, and municipal requirements.
Talent Manager Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Health, Dental, and Vision offered
- Opportunity for growth
Talent Manager Daily Duties:
- Manage scheduling roll call, and on call officers for assigned
- Ensure all security officers are trained on mobile application
for time and attendance recording, using the application in the
- Maintain standards for overtime performance through effective
scheduling and supporting Recruitment Strategies.
- Maintain adequate staffing levels.
- Review assignment requests made by clients to ensure that
recommended staff meet company and client standards prior to
- Maintain attendance standards by taking corrective measures for
lateness, excessive call-outs, and no-call/no-show occasions.
- Issue written documentation to staff when warranted and
maintain liaison with Human Resources.
- Monitor staff performance in partnership with office team
members and clients in collaboration with Human Resources. Document
- Proactively monitor and adjust stand-by programs to accommodate
holidays, weather conditions, and call-out trends.
- Support Recruiter(s) in interviewing new hires when necessary,
scheduling new hires appropriate to client standards, and providing
schedules immediately upon officers' completion of training.
Follow-up to ensure new hires are fully integrated into the
schedule in subsequent weeks.
- Implement measures to reduce turnover.
- Identify top talent officers for growth opportunities.
Communicate change in rate records to Payroll and Human
- Provide immediate response to payroll discrepancies filed by
- Work with Human Resources regarding potential counseling,
disciplinary issues, and timely investigations.
- Coordinate with Recruiters regarding field visit schedules,
field recruiting, client contacts, officer coaching and retraining,
and following-up on corrective measures and client requests.
- Utilize Guard-Tour Application for documenting field
- Respond with urgency to client concerns. Document deficiencies
noted during site visits and follow-up with appropriate
communication, training, instructions, etc., providing client with
corrective action taken.
- Ensure compliance to post orders, uniform requirements,
retraining and licensing requirements.Talent Manager
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Familiarly with HR and scheduling software programs
- Outgoing personality with strong organizational, leadership and
customer service skills
- Experience in recruiting functions and client relations
- Must have at least two years of management experience
- High energy, excellent focus, relentless drive, team
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure meeting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing
- Advanced Computer skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
If you meet the above qualifications for our Talent Manager
position, please apply today!INDFLCIINDJM
Keywords: Metro One Loss Prevention Services Group (Guard Di, Columbus , Talent Manager / Regional Recruiter, Human Resources , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!