Hourly Team Member (Part-Time) Grandview Yard GetGo Starting At $10/Hr
Company: Giant Eagle
Posted on: November 11, 2019
About Us GetGo is a fresh food, unique convenience and high quality
fuel destination. GetGo offers a friendly, engaging place where
customers can enjoy delicious, made-to-order subs, sandwiches,
burgers, salads and more - all made from fresh, high-quality
ingredients. The GetGo convenience format includes a combination of
standalone locations and sites adjacent to Giant Eagle
supermarkets, and we operate nearly 200 locations in Western
Pennsylvania, north central Ohio, northern West Virginia, Maryland
and Indiana. As a member of our GetGo team, you'll be part of a
small, collaborative crew who provides efficient, accurate and
pleasant service and shopping assistance. From the morning rush to
the afternoon lunch crowds, you will ensure that each person
waiting for a fresh sandwich, picking up their first cup of coffee
or simply at the pump, is met with a smile and the great service
they deserve. Position Summary To exceed customer needs and
expectations by providing efficient, accurate and pleasant
check-out service and shopping assistance. Job Responsibilities
- Ring up customer's orders by scanning product or punching price
into register according to established Company policies and
- Finalize sales and collect payments by totaling order and
accepting tender from customer.
- Alertly watch customers at pumps to help prevent drive-offs,
unsafe misuse of gasoline containers or placement and pumping
multiple cars within the same transaction (Double Pumping).
- Provide products and services that are competitively priced,
meet the requirements of internal and external customers at all
times and abide by the Company's Statement of Values.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, counter area, floor,
restrooms, exterior pump area, etc. to ensure safety and sanitation
regulations are met.
- Know and follow all state and local laws regarding cigarette
- Know and follow all coupon-handling procedures.
- Understand how to sell Lottery tickets, gift cards and
Telephone Calling Cards.
- Assist in Kitchen area as needed.
- Assist other store team Members in maintaining security in the
- Block and straighten shelves as needed.
- Assist with light stocking duties and inform management of any
out of stock items.
- Replace misplaced items to the proper location.
- Little or no financial or budgetary responsibility Amount of
Budgetary Responsibility: \\$0 Education and Training Required
- High school diploma or equivalent Experience Required
- 0 to 6 months Work Environment
- Extreme Outdoor temperatures
- Inclement weather (hot/cold, snowy, rainy) Physical
- Carrying Up to 25 pounds
- Lifting Up to 25 pounds Competencies Required
- Customer Focused
- Gets Things Done
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Respect for Self and Others Equipment Used
- Adding Machine
- Fountain Machines
- Fuel Pumps
- Ice Coffee Machine
- Ice Machine
- Bag in box machine
- Lang Oven
- Make Line
- Merry Chef (Oven)
- Motorola Hand Held Gun (Receiving)
- Panini Grill
- Power Washer
- Smoothie Machine
- Stand-up Lotto Machine
- Watchguard Detergent Dispenser
- Car Wash Equipment
- Coffee Brewer
- Coffee Grinder
- Conventional Oven
- Creamer Machine
- Telephone Age Requirement
- At least 18 years of age Shift** Retail Shifts **, 1st Shift,
Keywords: Giant Eagle, Columbus , Hourly Team Member (Part-Time) Grandview Yard GetGo Starting At $10/Hr, Human Resources , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!