Posted on: March 28, 2020
CoverMyMeds is looking for a Database Developer to join our
growing team. The Database Developer will be responsible for the
development maintenance of finance and forecasting applications as
part of an agile team.
What Youll Do
On a daily basis the Database Developer will work within an Agile
- Work with our Solutions Manager and Business Analysts to
interpret contract criteria, maintain, and develop contract
functions that ensure the integrity of our financial
- Work with Data Analysts and Business Stakeholders to validate
and audit our existing contracts through the existing SQL
- Provide production support and assist with maintaining
application security and production SLAs by leveraging development
- Collaborate with front-end developers to enhance the UI
- Collaborate with Data Analysts and Data Scientist to deliver
robust forecasting capabilities
Our Tech Stack
Microsoft SQL Server 2016, SSIS, T-SQL, Python, Git, DbSchema,
JIRA, ConfluenceAbout You
- 2-5+ years of experience in a related technical field ideally
inclusive of database development, data analysis
- Advanced proficiency of T-SQL or equivalent development,
preferably on a Microsoft SQL platform
- Advanced proficiency in T-SQL coding including stored
procedures, job scheduling, functions and parameter driven
- Experience with, and a strong interest in performance tuning,
indexing, SQL optimization, and benchmarking
- Experience in high volume, transactional environments
- Experience in using SSIS or other tools to create custom data
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Salesforce, DOMO, and Tableau is a plus
- Experience with agile development techniques is a plus.
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a highly creative,
collaborative, and dynamic environment.
CoverMyMeds is one of the fastest growing healthcare technology
companies in the US and consistently honored as one of the best
places to work in the country. Our mission: Help patients get the
medications they need to live healthy lives. Our solutions
seamlessly connect the health care network to improve medication
access, increasing speed to therapy and reducing prescription
abandonment for patients like you and me.
We know our culture is special because our employees tell us that
time and time again. We're all driven by our mission and passionate
about making CoverMyMeds the best place to work and grow, whatever
that means to you. We want you to come here to be yourself, embrace
challenges and achieve meaningful results. (The on-site lunch, paid
benefits and flexibility are icing on the cake!)
Want to learn more? Were flattered. Check out:
CoverMyMeds is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an
inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will
be considered for employment without regard to race, religion,
gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: CoverMyMeds, Columbus , Database Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!