Business Analyst/Project Manager
Posted on: January 14, 2021
Business Analyst/Project Manager Job - Columbus, OH
The Business Analyst/Project Manager is a key, individual
contributor role in the organization. We’re looking for people to
help transform our processes, technology and methodology thereby
transforming our business.
In this dual role you will be responsible for helping internal
departments, elicit, identify, gather and document requirements for
analysis and translation into technical specifications. You will
lead infrastructure and software initiatives as well as initiatives
to review, evaluate and improve current processes. In this role the
BA/PM will be expected to bridge the gap between our customers
(internal & external) and our technology team. Successful
communication and collaboration with the: infrastructure, software
engineering, operations, accounting, sales and executive teams will
be critical in this role. This role will also require you to be
able to manage multiple small to medium sized technology and
business operations projects effectively.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Develop and apply a working knowledge of business
operations, products, services, business processes and technology
- Consultation, elicitation, evaluation and traceability of
business requirements gathered from technology
- Liaise between all clients/customers and IT building
strong relationships at each contact point.
- Provide BA requirements, analysis, specifications, and
plans, modeling and associated documentation.
- Apply proven business analysis and project management
methodologies to all work assignments.
- Help ensure that practices, processes and initiatives are
aligned with strategic goals of the organization.
- Provide project leadership and execution on assigned
technology or business initiatives.
- Effectively managed project resources across a matrixed
- Develop and communicate project schedules, plans,
milestones, risks, and WBS for various audiences.
- Assist, support or lead internal teams in key customer
- Ensure quality is maintained through all BA and PM
Summary of Qualifications
A qualified candidate for this position must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, IT or related discipline
(or equivalent work experience).
- Minimum of five years each, of solid experience in
business analysis and project management.
- Ability to develop and leverage strong professional
relationships to influence, lead, facilitate and negotiate with
clients and colleagues.
- Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills with
the ability to structure problems, evaluate alternatives, and make
- Advanced organizational and documentation
- Strong process mapping skills.
- Experience with the Microsoft Applications Suite
including, Visio, and Project.
- Strength and experience in PMI or Prince2 project
- Knowledge of SDLC methodologies.
- Knowledge of data mapping and translation technical
operations (EDI, XML).
- Knowledge of technologies leveraged for B2B operations
(SQL, ETL, Integration Middleware).
- Advanced independent judgment and critical thinking
- Experience with external client engagement and
- Healthcare or Insurance experience is a plus.
Keywords: , Columbus , Business Analyst/Project Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!