SmartSource is looking for a 3rd Shift Level II Help Desk
Technician for a 1 – 2 month contract opportunity in Columbus, OH.
**Please make sure to pay close attention to the hours**
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 1 – 2 months
Location: Columbus, OH
Days: Must be flexible but in all likelihood it is
(ROUGH ESTIMATE HOURS): 3rd Shift: Midnight-8AM
This is all over the phone support so if you are interested in
working a hands on position this position is not for you. We need a
person who can supply software troubleshooting support over the
phone in a Windows 7 and AD environment. The server in place is
2008R2. Hardware support on Tablets, Desktops and Laptops are
required. Server background with adding and deleting users and
supplying level II support is what is required.
- Must be willing to take a background test upon an offer being
- 3+ years’ experience working in the IT Field
- Must have Help Desk background!!! NOT ONLY HANDS ON BUT HELP
- Solid Windows XP/Windows 7 software troubleshooting background is
- Experience with Server 2008R2
- Basic knowledge of Powershell.
- Experience with Windows 7
- Solid hardware support background on Tablets, Desktops and
- Some over the phone troubleshooting of Microsoft Active
- Basic understanding of Networking Protocols to aid
troubleshooting (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP etc.
- Must have excellent communication, presentation and documentation
To be considered, please send an updated Word resume to Amanda: