Scrum Master/ Project Manager Lead
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Scrum Master/Technical PM Columbus, Ohio Contract We are looking
for a Scrum Master/Technical Project Manager for our clients
Infrastructure Team. In this role you will be viewed as a leader
within the team and provide project management and delivery of
technology and business initiatives while actively ensuring
consistency with company strategy and goals. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT Project Management
- Experience driving projects from strategy to execution
- Experience managing Agile Methodology
- Experience with project management processes and standards
- High degree of professional confidence and credibility with the
presence and communication skills to represent IT-related concepts
- Adaptability; self-starter; team player; quality minded;
focused; committed; able to work independently.
- Azure experience is preferred Responsibilities
- The individual in this role will be a leader in the utilization
of Project Management Methodology and in the creation of full scale
project plans for the execution of project goals and
- To be successful the candidate must be driven and
- It is essential for the individual to be self-motivated and
tenacious, thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, and
drive the project team to complete tasks on agreed schedules.
- Management will look to this individual to drive the overall
coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of
the projects assigned to them and to provide leadership to junior
members of their project management team on an on-going basis.
- This individual is expected to help lead relationships with the
business, cross-impacted IT teams, and 3rd Party Vendors and must
possess the ability to push back when required.
- Will work with the Portfolio Manager to provide input into
monthly management report deliverables providing status on the
segment's overall portfolio health.
- Will be required to manage complex midsize and large
projects/programs. ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN: At Eight Eleven, our
business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do.
A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship
built. We're your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and
staffing needs. For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and
maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing
needs. Whether it's contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent
placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's
unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national
team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight
Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you
work with us, we work with you. That's the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship,
disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Keywords: Brooksource, Columbus , Scrum Master/ Project Manager Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!