Full Stack Java Developer (Remote)
Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3
markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating
in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000
companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the
mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our
outstanding staffing track record
Conexess Group is aiding a Franklin Lakes, NJ based client in their
search for Full Stack Java Engineers. This is a long term
opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
The Full Stack Engineer is responsible for the delivery of a
business need end-to-end starting from understanding the
requirements to deploying the software into production. This role
requires you to be fluent in some of the critical technologies with
proficiency in others and have a hunger to learn on the job and add
value to the business. Critical attributes of being a Full Stack
Engineer, among others, is ownership & accountability. The
candidate needs to proficient in UI as we all services
In addition to Delivery, the Full Stack Engineer should have an
automation first and continuous improvement mindset. He/She should
drive the adoption of CI/CD tools and support the improvement of
the tools sets/processes.
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant
Engineering matters, often requiring coordination between
- Designs and develops a consolidated, conformed enterprise data
warehouse and data lake which store all critical data across
Customer, Provider, Claims, Client and Benefits data.
- Designs, develops and implements methods, processes, tools and
analyses to sift through large amounts of data stored in a data
warehouse or data mart to find relationships and patterns.
- May lead or manage sizable projects. Manages processes that are
highly complex and impact the greater organization.
- Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise
information environment that enables strategic decision-making
capabilities across enterprise via an analytics and reporting.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise
across multiple disciplines.
- Recognized internally as the go-to person for the most complex
Information Management assignments.
- At least 5 years hands on experience.
- Java and Springboot services on cloud (PCF - Pivotal Cloud
- Service Technology - Java/Springboot
- Full Stack Engineer with proficient in UI. 70% UI work and 30%
Service work expected.
- CI/CD tools-
Keywords: Conexess Group, Columbus , Full Stack Java Developer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!