Angular Developer (Remote)
Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Nesco Resource is seeking a remote Angular Developer to assist
in development of front-end software for our MSP client who
provides technology-based products and services to the government
sector and commercial markets in the United States. Since this will
be supporting a DoD client, U.S. Citizenship is required. (No
clearances will be needed) We are seeking an experienced Angular
developer to assist in development of front-end software:
- Environment they would be in:
- Microsoft SQL Server is the database technology, knowledge of
integration with SQL server is a major benefit.
- Use of Atlassian Jira (local installation) for the requirements
repository, any experience with transition to Jira Cloud is a
- Use of Atlassian Bitbucket as a code repository. Experience
with transition to Bitbucket Cloud is a plus.
- Use of Atlassian Confluence as a storage of documentation is a
- Automated code builds are handled by Jenkins server/software
.SEQ is the error logging software.
- Use of Microsoft SSRS for reporting, experience with Power BI
is a plus Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and
Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer
and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected
characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Columbus , Angular Developer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!