Company: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Our client is the only private-sector operator of core payments
systems in the United States. They clear and settle nearly $2
trillion in U.S. dollar payments each day, representing half of all
commercial ACH and Wire volume.
This person will be involved in building new applications within
the Instant Payments product family. This position will work
closely with the Product Management, Operations and Technology
Infrastructure departments as well as external clients and vendors
to define and implement new features and capabilities.
maintaining UI applications
- Experience in HTML/CSS/SASS
- Experience with custom React build systems (Webpack)
- Experience with JIRA and Agile software development
- Experience with Node.js and API development
- Experience with designing composite User Interfaces that
developing new features
- Strong and demonstrated competency covering front end
- Ability to work effectively cross-organizationally.
- Attention to detail and ability to drive tasks to
- Solid understanding of web-browser idiosyncrasies
- Experience developing responsive front end web
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in mentoring and working with other team members in
an Agile environment
- Experience in working in a regulated environment and
understanding the processes used in a Secure-SDLC environment
- At least 10 years of experience as a developer with experience
on complex, mission critical transaction processing
- Ability to occasionally travel between NY, NC and TX
- Money transfer experience especially knowledge of SWIFT, FED or
CHIPS payment processing and settlement is preferred.
- Experience with ISO 20022 payment formats is a plus.
- Experience developing and supporting large, mission critical
applications, transaction processing applications is preferred.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Work with Product Management, Technology and Operations as well
as external clients to create and maintain detailed functional and
- Develop new functionality and perform defect fixes.
- Complete tasks and projects in a timely manner.
- Assist in defining and documenting support procedures.
- Assist in training QA and Operations staff in functionality and
operation of the system.
Success factors/job competencies:
The successful candidate will have strong technical expertise on a
variety of platforms and will be able to contribute to the design,
test and implementation of the application. The candidate will need
to be detail oriented but also able to understand the overall
environment (internally and externally) and interact with and
communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and
external clients at all levels.The candidate should be a strong
team player. The ability to work effectively cross-organizationally
and with external clients will be a key factor to success in this
What's in it for you?
- Base of up to $150,000/year (will commensurate with
- 15% annual bonus
- Full benefits ** No visa sponsorship or visa transfer **
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!