Software Engineer, Core Engine-Remote
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The System Engineering team at TigerGraph, Inc. has built the
world's fastest real-time Graph Analytics platform. We are seeking
a System Engineer to add to our world-class core engineering team.
The System Engineer will help design and deliver the world's
fastest distributed graph database and analytics platform. Join
this team if you have a passion for building distributed technology
platforms and tools to solve the most complex real-life business
- Ensure data consistency and durability with great performance
- Ensure service high availability within the cluster and cross
- Lead innovation for core engine components and subsystems.
- Design and develop architectural innovations to connect our
cutting-edge technology with other eco-systems.
- Recommend and drive key technology decisions including
researching and adopting new technologies and leading the
PhD in Computer Science or MS in Computer Science / Information
Proficient programming experience in C++, Java or Go
Preferred: Working experience on the development of
distributed/parallel database engine
Strong background and experience in memory management, file I/O,
network & socket programming, concurrency / multithreading
Good troubleshooting skills
Passionate and creative team player and independent thinker
Keywords: TigerGraph, Columbus , Software Engineer, Core Engine-Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Columbus, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!